New Color for P5

Kauai Dave

:
'07 Nissan Titan!
Okay, so I'm contemplating on whether or not I want to paint my car a new color. Currently it's white. There is a big problem with my car being white on an island that has red dirt everywhere. It gets in all the little cracks and lines of the car. Has anyone painted their p5s a different color yet? what colors? and how many step paint process did you use? I'm thinking of doing like a candy apple maroon. I want a low key color, is that gonna look good? I'll also say that I've got 5zigen FN01R-C rims in black. So whatever color I got with it needs to kinda look good with my black rims. This might seem gay to everyone else, but its a serious situation for me. I'd appreciate any feed back.

Peace,
DAvidf

a real nice deep maroon would look good in my opinion. Or you could always do what I would do if I needed new paint... either titanium gray, or the gunmetal paint from the e46 M3... don't know what it's called, but it's dead sexy.

well roywhitep5, it's just after a while you get sick of trying to keep your car clean, especially when you have to deal with red dirt. I've got some dvd's that showcase cars from japan, and i've seen a real deep maroon colored car with ssr rims, and it was so TIGHT! I said to myself "That would look sick on my car!" Well anyway, i just wanted opinions and i got it so, keep um coming. I'll try and get an example of what i mean.

this is what i'm talking about
verosa.jpg

the color i mean. well now that i think about it, the car is cool too. It's a Toyota Verossa. It was seen in action on the JDM Insider Vol.2 It's about 400 hp with upgrades turbo and stuff. but yeah anyway, that's kinda the color i want for my car.

If your going to go custom,I say get it painted Titanium Gray Metallic(RX-8) or if you can Bayside Blue Metallic,aka Skyline R34 GT-R blue,(I know it's a stretch).

I'm not sure about the maroon on the P5, its a nice color, but I don't think it'd look good with the lines of the car. I think I'd go with a titanium or something.

hmm idk about that color... a couple members painted their cars burnt orange (MSP color) looks pretty nice. i think a pearl black would look awesome too... but the red dirt... ah!!!

idk? gl! - chris

I had been contemplating changing the color on my P5 also, to a burgundy color. Alan photoshopped my P5 in this color, it came out pretty good
attachment.php

i think that the maroon color would look cool...it's a rare color (haven't really seen any maroon cars lately) and the candy finish would look really nice

I've been considering painting my car something similair to that maroon, but a lot darker, like nearly black, but just red enough to mess with people. I looooove the pearlecsent (sp?) black/red paint, but sooooo expensive.

you know nothing against titainium, but why does everyone like that color for a p5? is it because it never came in that color? and L8R i hope you didn't think that would be the color of my car? or where you talking about how irritating it is to have red dirt? well this is a disscussion therefore i have not put downs or bad comments about the suggestions anyone has made. but thank you to those that thought maroon is a nice color. and the burgandy color is sick! go for it! =)

Back