New 2023 CX-9 GT owner

MazdaViking

2023 Mazda CX-9 GT
Hi all,

Two Saturdays ago my wife and I picked up this 2023 Mazda CX-9 in dark blue at Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada. We really love it, it’s a big change from the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe XL (7 seater).
I customized and bought this Japanese plate (from Hiroshima, of course) in customjapaneseplates.com, had the plate and the Japanese to North-American converter shipped home before we picked up the Mazda. They installed it in the dealership before we left.

IMG_5690.jpeg

I hope to learn a lot from you all in this forum.

Have a wonderful day!

P.S.: Yes, we “unwrapped” the car before we left. 😁

Welcome,
nice choice of color. This was my second color choice last year but since I had to place an order I decided to go with something brighter - Sonic Silver.

I am just curious. Did you end up getting hands free lift gate since Mazda was quite vague about availability on GT and Kuro edition and only guaranteed this feature on Signature edition?

Thanks Michal! Yes, I did get the full list of options for the GT trim, including the lift gate.

I wonder if those that didn’t have the electric lift gate option were the real 2023 models (manufactured in 2022), as mine in theory would be a 2024 model -my CX-9 was manufactured a month to a month and an half ago.

Back