New 2012 Mazda3 sport GS-sky joining the group

projectmx

After a lot of thought I picked up a 2012 Mazda3 sport GS-sky with 6speed manual trans and tinted windows. Looking forward to working on the new car over the years :)

I will try to post some pics up later

Congrats!

Mazda 3 Sport = hatchback in Canada, that's not the trim level. The trim level is the end designator, GX, GS, GS-Sky, or GT. :)

A sedan is just plain Mazda 3.

We like to be different like that, like playing football with three downs.

Here are some pics

IMG-20121130-00466.jpg

IMG-20121123-00443.jpg

IMG-20121123-00441.jpg

As soon as I can afford I want to do a short ram intake, black micah speed3 wing, black rims, and some minor suspension work.

Very nice. Are your front windows tinted as well? We're not allowed here. :(

You could plastidip your wheels black for the time being.

Ontario and indiana allow front window tint, your area is like michigan and illinois, no front tint.

Plastidip? I will have to look into this

fyi... you get the sport spoiler and side skirts and i dont here in MI. Not unless i went grand touring and even then, different spoiler.

Yep, side skirts and spoiler are standard on the Sport GS-Sky. Sedans don't have side skirt or spoiler love. :(

I Plastidipped a spray on car bra, but I'll save that for another thread.

fyi... you get the sport spoiler and side skirts and i dont here in MI. Not unless i went grand touring and even then, different spoiler.

you have a sedan don't you? or does the hatchback stateside not have a spoiler and side skirts? even the p5 came standard with spoiler skirts and even a strut bar which the 3 doesn't have :(

Lol I was sliding taking an offramp a bit too fast. The tires are obviously biased towards fuel economy.

you have a sedan don't you? or does the hatchback stateside not have a spoiler and side skirts? even the p5 came standard with spoiler skirts and even a strut bar which the 3 doesn't have :(

i ordered a hatch... and it does not come standard with sideskirts and the spoiler is different. it doesnt have those ridges in it.

i wonder which model would be comparable to mine, i was in warren friday and parked next to a 3 with michigan plates that has the skirts and same spoiler, so do you have 3 spoilers stateside? a base model one, the one that is like mine and the speed 3 one?

Back