new 2002 p5 owner

new 2002 p5 owner, help me pick a wheel

i just picked up a 2002 p5 and i really think it will be alot of fun, i have been a honda junky for years and this is a cool change. here is a pic of the car when i got it the car looks stock but has some mods in the engine bay like cai
and cool color wire wraps has a skunk2 coilover kit on it and stainless exhaust system i cant wait to make some more changes to the car.

here is a pic ....

100_0445.jpg

help me choose a wheel which one do you guys think will look the best

Attachments

• rev model 2.jpg
    rev model 2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 668
  • rev model 8 wheel.jpg
    rev model 8 wheel.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 701
Last edited:
looks good, i can tell it has sedan headlights and it looks like 205/50R16 tires. i'm sure you noticed it isn't much of a drag racer but man does it handle. welcome to the forums.

Donas64 said:
You'll hear no compliaint from me. Are those stock rims? They look bigger.
Engine bay pics?

yup stock '02 rims with bigger tires and maybe spacers. oh, and nice lugs too.

man P5's look so clean with the roof rack off....and another painful reminder on how i wish i would have got a black one.....dammit...awesome man...i see P5's everywhere now...saw one last night identical to mine yellow with black rims...

TreFlip999 said:
man P5's look so clean with the roof rack off....and another painful reminder on how i wish i would have got a black one.....dammit...awesome man...i see P5's everywhere now...saw one last night identical to mine yellow with black rims...

how do you remove the strips from the roof rack. i want them gone.

donas64: i think you would be ok with the bigger tires but it would affect your speedo a little bit

stock tires

Donas64 said:
You'll hear no compliaint from me. Are those stock rims? They look bigger.
Engine bay pics?

i think they are stock i am not sure... tires are brand new i thinki i am gonna sell em and replace with some other rims and tires though.... i will get some enginebay pics up soon

Welcome to the forums! I've had my Black Mica 2002 P5 for almost a year now, and I still catch myself gazing at it. Still have those moments where I look at it, stop, and just stand amazed at how great of a car it is.

If you're anything like me, I'm sure you'll love your Mazda... :)

BadKarma said:
Welcome to the forums! I've had my Black Mica 2002 P5 for almost a year now, and I still catch myself gazing at it. Still have those moments where I look at it, stop, and just stand amazed at how great of a car it is.

If you're anything like me, I'm sure you'll love your Mazda... :)

I do the exact same thing. For a little econohatch it sure is good lookin!

Welcome! Car looks good with the drop. And you are definitely in the right place if you want to make changes. A lot of good info (that will make your wallet cry) to be found here.

undrpar1234 said:
i added to the original post a few pics of a couple of wheels i like and that i can get in the right size what do you think?

I like the double 6 spoke (the one on the right).

Back