NEMOC Random BS Thread

For sure! When you hating back?

Damn Mark, 1st calling Jeffy hefty and now I'm hating?? I think you need to turn on that spell checker.

Sorry just kidding. To far off the beaten track.

Heading back the beginning of April. Going up I81 after we get thru NC. Mark are you planning a trip to NC then?

Sorry to hear about the knees and your hearing! I've suffered with the tinnitus for several years now, sucks.
Jeff glad to hear things are starting to get back to some normalcy !
So I was home today and tackled my garage, new work bench and some tool and supply storage. Now to get my lift set up and start working on the car!!!
bb4ae7ab4d4cb15c26e36fe0e3ce3d97.jpg
86266317adde5f146ba4908d131b5d63.jpg
84633983be63fbf91bcd4e33bec95c0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats up ppl, Mark you ride motorcycle too ? nice craftsman pieces you got there, i got a 7 drawer tool box with rollers so i can move it around the apartment easir lol.

Will show up on MoCo events with msp o motorcycle if i get it by then .. will try stop by more often now that theres no more snow :)

yo, mornin ya'll...the xl175 is my project bike...i rode dirt bikes back in the 70's and 80's.....this cold weather bites...16 this morning...maybe a warm up next week?? whatever that means. looking forward to a bit of R&R come the first of april! have a zoom zoom day!

Happy Monday! Finished with PT last week but go for a scope on the 9th. Doctor wants to take a more detailed look to make sure there is nothing torn or damaged as I'm still having pain.

Bruce, you and Mary take 81N in PA where 78E splits? I'm about 45 minutes East of there in case a home cooked meal is worth the detour. ;)

Won't be able to make the Glen this year, dates conflict with my daughter's grad party.

Happy Monday! Finished with PT last week but go for a scope on the 9th. Doctor wants to take a more detailed look to make sure there is nothing torn or damaged as I'm still having pain.

Bruce, you and Mary take 81N in PA where 78E splits? I'm about 45 minutes East of there in case a home cooked meal is worth the detour. ;)

Won't be able to make the Glen this year, dates conflict with my daughter's grad party.

Hope it's nothing serious.
Yes we head up 81 all the way to the border. Not sure exactly when will be there. Can't say for sure but thanks and will let you know.

No glen, no LRP, no jeff :(

Jeffy, Jeffy, Jeffy, really again?? I'm sure your daughter will graduate again in the future.

Is that the old girl Mark??

Starting to pack up in Ft Myers. Leaving Thursday to start slowly heading home. Make our way up the Atlantic coast, very slowly and be back by Apr 13.

Is that the old girl Mark??

Starting to pack up in Ft Myers. Leaving Thursday to start slowly heading home. Make our way up the Atlantic coast, very slowly and be back by Apr 13.

yup, it was 2012, just before i gave her to my son...by the way, the motor lives on in oleg's boosted p5!

safe travels my man! see you in june!

Hey guys, what's up. Can't wait to bring the REPU out of hibernation. As soon as the salt washes away in the granite state I'll take her out.

For those of you with newer CX5s, CX9s, and 3s, if you haven't already found out, there is a TSB to resolve some of the bluetooth/ipod issues that came out this week. Reports are that this hardware fix will allow you to download text messages now and it somewhat (but not completely) improves the ipod behavior. With the fix, it doesn't take 5 minutes to index your songs and it will resume playing the last played song. However, once it is done playing the last played song, the next song it plays is alphabetical from the previous one. In other words, it doesn't remember the album or playlist you were playing, it only remembers the song.
http://danlevy.photography/tsb.pdf

Hey guys, what's up. Can't wait to bring the REPU out of hibernation. As soon as the salt washes away in the granite state I'll take her out.

For those of you with newer CX5s, CX9s, and 3s, if you haven't already found out, there is a TSB to resolve some of the bluetooth/ipod issues that came out this week. Reports are that this hardware fix will allow you to download text messages now and it somewhat (but not completely) improves the ipod behavior. With the fix, it doesn't take 5 minutes to index your songs and it will resume playing the last played song. However, once it is done playing the last played song, the next song it plays is alphabetical from the previous one. In other words, it doesn't remember the album or playlist you were playing, it only remembers the song.
http://danlevy.photography/tsb.pdf

thanks chris! ill have to get the cx5 in for this one it returns form NC duty!

TGIF! Any plans for the upcoming weekend? We will be attending ESU's reception for incoming freshman tomorrow. If the weather is nice Sunday I hope to get the Miata over to a self serve bay and wash her up. Even though I've read it's ok on the interwebs I'm still leery of taking her through an automated car wash. Should take the P5 through as well to get all the salt off the undercarriage but afraid I'll leave body panels in my wake. lol

Well Bruce she will graduate again but only once from HS so I kind of have to attend. ;) You still have my cell? If so and you are in the Lehigh Valley area on your way home, reach out. Told Tam the other night we might have dinner guests, just didn't know what day or time. haha

Yes, the Glen is def. out. :( Might be able to make LRP, that will depend on if we go to MB for vacation this year. Right now we are going but that would leave Tam with no vacation time from Aug thru Dec so it's still in the air.

Chris, good to know about the TSB and that Mazda has recognized it and is working on it. Why is it that the OEM unit cannot remember the playlist or album you were playing from? Seeing that aftermarket units can do this I would think that it would be an easier fix?

I doubt it is something complicated. It's just a faulty part from a 3rd party manufacturer. However, repairing all the affected cars is expensive so they waited until people really started complaining. Then my guess is they dragged this out as long as possible in hopes of minimizing the number of cars they had to fix under warranty. The sad part is that it isn't even a complete fix. Whatever though. My bluetooth works for music so I'm fine...I just wish I had it hard wired to the car so I could use speech recognition to change albums and playlists. In fact, I haven't successfully used the speech recognition for any task. It's too distracting when the lady doesn't understand me.

Jeff, Touch Free washes are fine, just stay away from anything with brushes. I also have to look for car washes that use a wheel guide. They are slowly disappearing but have to give those a miss since I'm lowered.

I have your cell, hopefully that hasn't changed. I will let you know, we are just moving around alot till we get back to Canada.

In St Augustine Fl currently. Went to a Miata salvage place called The Parts Group. Nice place and Tommy, who runs the place, was very nice. Give me a lot of info and we talked about various parts and such. They're in Bunnell FL, short drive from St Aug and I picked up a rubber shift boot, mine has a hole in it and some inner fender clips.

Heading to Jacksonville Tomorrow.

Back