NEMOC Random BS Thread

cool chris! i saw a few awesome small 2 person trailers at the camper show in feb...very innovative use of space, but costly too

Hi All,

Not much going on car wise. Mom is going in for open heart surgery in 10 days, will have to put Dad in a home for 2-3 months while Mom recovers. She needs a valve replaced. Mary and I will look after Mom when she gets out till the beginning of May.

Doing taxes and getting the rig ready for the next campsite. Currently in Limbo

sorry to hear about your mom bruce, but i guess it's better than the alternative! were is Limbo by the way? is it near Ottawa? :0

the "cricket"
slide0001.jpg

http://crickettrailer.com/image-gal.html

Finally over!

My 3 weeks of training a replacement is over and I can (hopefully) get back to being around a little more often.

I'm being promoted and my office is coming back to Worcester, only 6 miles from where I live! W00T!

My commute is going from 130 miles EACH day, 5 days a week, to 12. SO happy that the 2014 isn't going to be mutilated in milage in it's first year.

Hope everyone is doing well :) - I just emailed Regina from the mountain climb officials this morning. We're ironing out the more specific details. I'll report back when she's replied to me.

Finally over!

My 3 weeks of training a replacement is over and I can (hopefully) get back to being around a little more often.

I'm being promoted and my office is coming back to Worcester, only 6 miles from where I live! W00T!

My commute is going from 130 miles EACH day, 5 days a week, to 12. SO happy that the 2014 isn't going to be mutilated in milage in it's first year.

Hope everyone is doing well :) - I just emailed Regina from the mountain climb officials this morning. We're ironing out the more specific details. I'll report back when she's replied to me.

congrats om the promotion and better yet the big savings on gas! ;)

whats happening ppl , just installed new COOPER zeon RS3-A (all seasons) on my CC .. looks good so far , quiet and smooth.

Afternoon all.

Had a nice weekend with the whole family, part a late easter, part Mom going to surgery next week. Mia's been sitting in the garage with the bat charger and hasn't moved in 3 days. Will take her out on Tues to my 1st Ottawa Miata meet this year.

Afternoon all.

Had a nice weekend with the whole family, part a late easter, part Mom going to surgery next week. Mia's been sitting in the garage with the bat charger and hasn't moved in 3 days. Will take her out on Tues to my 1st Ottawa Miata meet this year.
nice!! looking for work yet?

nice!! looking for work yet?

Yup, dropped by my old work and chatted with one of my bosses. He seemed keen and said he would check and let me know. I won't do anymore looking until after Mom's surgery as she is taking a few days off and I will need to watch Dad.

Back