NEMOC Random BS Thread

I've used some of the phrases in my past evaluations and awards to help write it if that is what you are talking about.

At least you had the bra on!!! In terms of putting one back on... what if this happens again and you don't have one on? You'll be kicking yourself.
Yeah, I know. Maybe I'll just buff out the paint on the clear bra and leave it. I drive the car year round so its bound to get beat up some more. If it comes time to sell and the bra is nasty, i can always remove it and detail the car before selling it to increase its value.

Anyone here that is good with resumes want to take a look at mine for me?
My aunt is a coorperate head hunter and she gae me a few tips last month on mine.
1. If you have had more then two job in two years, your resume is going in the trash. So if this is the case...stretch the time lines a little.
2. Have a decent email address listed, not something goofy.
3.List any certification you have that show some form of accomplishment, even if not related to your field.

Morning all. Looks to be a great day weather wise.

Heading off to a family reunion tomorrow, Mom turned 80 in Aug, my brother will turn 48 and Mary and I are going to celebrate 29 years of marriage this weekend. And we also get to see my daughters which will be fantastic.

So originally I was going to photograph a wedding and I planned to bring on a second shooter. Well as it turned out they needed someone to film it so I stepped in and my partner became the primary photographer. Mind you this was my first time ever filming a wedding and editing any type of video of this size in post. My only equipment was a Cannon T1i and a 70-300 lens. I realize some parts are dark but light was very limited as the time was at 7PM.

Turn on audio. ;)

http://www.altspace.com/wedding/wedding.html
nice job for the first time dude!! i've seen and bought $$ several wedding video's recently and you did a great job..(alright)..the only thing you really need is another camera! the groom seemed like a real character!
At least you had the bra on!!! In terms of putting one back on... what if this happens again and you don't have one on? You'll be kicking yourself.
+1

ash, enjoy your last day!

morning ya'll!

My aunt is a coorperate head hunter and she gae me a few tips last month on mine.
1. If you have had more then two job in two years, your resume is going in the trash. So if this is the case...stretch the time lines a little.
2. Have a decent email address listed, not something goofy.
3.List any certification you have that show some form of accomplishment, even if not related to your field.

I meet all those requirements. Going on 14 months looking for a job.

Good morning NEPOC
Let me see if I don't miss anyone this morning Jenn Tony Mark Bruce and Josh
He is not in yet but just in case.
Have fun Bruce and congrats.

Back