NEMOC Random BS Thread

Bleh... It was 93 here in good ol' Groton/New London. No physical training in the afternoon due to the heat, but my school does it at 630 am. FML.

Record highs all over the place today....94 in boston...96 in Povidence. Hartford won with 99 degrees.

well depending on who you talked to, most people in Hartford wouldnt call that a Win.. :)

its still 91 here in Burrillville.. the guys stopped working on the building around 1 ish.. supposedly there coming back tonight to put in the ventilation so we can run the A/C units sometime on friday.. I Cringe (ughdance) at my electric bill for next month.

racks and bikes on the car
29272_507014976845_108400085_30148165_1914908_n.jpg

did 24.6miles in this &^%$ing weather at 17.5 mph, including a bunch of hills.

fixed.. now stop reminding me how ******* hot it is.

NINETY-NINE DEGREEEEEEEEEEES! That's 1 degree away from 100! Amazonian jungle kind of hot.... muggy too!

Pfff...I was outside in my driveway all day....right in the belly of the beast! Not everyone here is blessed with a garage :p

As promised two days ago

Edit: Yes I know the 8 is covered in pollen, I was a little too busy to wash it before hand.

Attachments

• graduation- 015.jpg
    graduation- 015.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 85
  • graduation- 032.jpg
    graduation- 032.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 77
1 to 2-inch diameter hail reported all over the Hartford area...and I left my car out in my driveway (cryhard)(cryhard)(cryhard)(cryhard)

tons of lightning here in burrillville.. thank god no hail .. pretty windy though.. i think it ripped one of the tarps off the front of the building.. fun fun..

looks like the hartford area is gonna get slammed again in about an hour or so..

just about to hit us here.

the wind woke me up, and the big red blotch is about to hit us.

that wasn't as bad as expected.. there are little pools of water on the bottoms of my sliding doors though. the rain was coming in very hard at a weird angle.

Yea I went out at 830 last night to take a dip in my pool. 845 it was poooooooorrrrrrriiiiingg while I was in the pool!!! Then the lighning started and I got out of the pool!!!!!

Just waiting to get the kiddos on the bus and then I will be getting ready to head out to grab this weekends supplies. BJ's for burgers and dogs, water and gatorade. Some chips and snacks for the boy, best buy for a new power inverter seeing as mine has gone missing. Going to old navy for some new flippy floppys!

Too much to do soooo little time. Might go get a hair cut while I am at it too. Maybe just have the wife buzz it.

Back