NEMOC Random BS Thread

mornin stePhen..everyone...
happy belated tony!
safe travels bruce! looking forward to atl NEXT month! we can say that now!! yahoo!

Agreed Ashley. I was at the Winking Lizard waaaay too late last night.

Hoping I can, just not sure yet. Little too much going on. Don't count me out yet.

Man, alot has happened in just a few days... Happy B'Day Tony.

Got all packed up and moved out. Closed on the house today. No issues, little sad. Was very busy this past weekend. Packing, storing and cleaning. Also drove up to Montreal and back Sunday to drop off my daughter. Ride up Sunday morning was badddd. Cars off the road everywhere on lower 89.

In Burlington tonite, got this far after closing and freezing rain. More cars off the road on 89 again today. Towing the trailer with the snowthrower. Very tired, sore and looking forward to sleeping in a real bed tonite.

On to Canada tomorrow.

Wow Bruce, you've been a busy man. Keep this up and you might end up just sleeping all weeknd for LRP becuase it will be the first weekend you have nothing to do.

Speaking of bent rims, I saw someone yesterday who broke a tierod or something on 3a in Hudson. The front tire was totally sideways sticking out of the wheel well.

Got my state inspection and oil change at the Nashua Mazda dealer yesterday. Nice place.

Speaking of bent rims, I saw someone yesterday who broke a tierod or something on 3a in Hudson. The front tire was totally sideways sticking out of the wheel well.

Got my state inspection and oil change at the Nashua Mazda dealer yesterday. Nice place.

altspace right on! Thanks for pointing out that the rim can be fixed. Just got it back and here is the after picture.

2011-03-01120744.jpg

I am much happier now. :)

How much was it?

$100 exactly at an alloy wheel repair shop in Danbury that specializes in this sort of fix. I will probably go back in the spring and have them treat the little bit of curb rash that my stockers have.

Last edited:
My god this server is obnoxious... it's nearly a hassle to post on this forum any more. What they heck did they do to screw it up so much? It used to be fine.

Okay. Lemme know. They're just taking up space in my garage at this point. I don't think I'll ever put them on the 8. I'll have to recheck the condition of the two good ones. I know that two have bad rash.

I don't have trouble posting in other threads. just this one. Perhaps we should start a new B.S. thread and archive this one.

Back