NEMOC Random BS Thread

I view the car as a great potential DD. I'm just afraid that it's true that the NC is leaps and bounds better than the NB.

I did not ski Breckenridge. I've never skied before. I'm kinda being lazy right now and sitting in the hotel watching Daytona. I spent a bit of cash yesterday so I'm waiting until a little later to go out.

geting back to nj from MI with my bro, it started snowing heavy as i left MI.
MI sucks in winter :( ....

Just watched the Daytona 500. Very different racing on the new track. Basically turned into team racing via bump drafting. Congrats to the rookie Trevor Bayne for winning by holding off the veterans on the last lap.

morning all...just when i thought winter night actually be over...who am i kidding, it's ne and it's feb!

Morning.....more white stuff here too and like Josh said...I was finally able to see my lawn. :(

Just talked to my sis-in-law....her Pilot passed state inspection but she's going to need new brakes soon. They were going to charge her $450 for front pads/rotors and rear pads. I know what I'll be doing in my driveway when it warms up a bit.

sounds like a ball bruce! looking forward to tomorrow's get together! if we don't hear from sean we'll meet in walthem at bertucci's 475 Winter St, Waltham, MA

I was able to see a small four inch wide patch of grass on my lawn yesterday. Alas, it has been reburied this morning.

The good news is, I'm able to get mail again! The ice wall around my mailbox melted enough so the mail truck can get in.

Not bad Chris. WIll be running the 1.6, I assume it does not have the short crank issue by now. Mileage is good for the year.

I can actually drive the NAs moreso than the NB or NC. I've driven one before but there still isn't a whole lot of room.

Amanda is on the car shopping kick now. She found this one... Thoughts?
http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/2171530682.html

Rust looks kinda bad on the right rear rocker. Not sure why that wasn't addressed before he had the car painted. The paint everywhere else looks great.

There is also this one but I'm not necessarily a fan of blue...
http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ctd/2222675061.html

(uhm) Weren't you just talking about having two mortgages and wishing to be pay one off and also not going to basbeall games this year? Now there is a miata in the works? I think I'm lost.... (thought)

(uhm) Weren't you just talking about having two mortgages and wishing to be pay one off and also not going to basbeall games this year? Now there is a miata in the works? I think I'm lost.... (thought)
Heh heh. Amanda is spending almost $500/mo in gas right now. Her truck gets 22mpg and she drives 120 miles a day. i told her the best way to save money would be to buy a beater that gets good mileage....but why get a beater when you can get something that is a little more fun to drive? If we kept the price under $2500 it would pay for itself pretty quickly just in gas savings alone (assuming she doesn't find another job closer to home in the next year)...plus it would be something fun to take to auto-x events this summer.

As for the condo mortgages...I'm looking at a 10yr plan to bring the principle down. I'm sure if made an extra payment of $2500 right now it would help, but we wouldn't see the benefit for several years. I'd rather just pay an extra $100/mo and watch the principle drop slowly over the next 10 years.

Back