NEMOC Random BS Thread

Safe travels!!!

Why does everyone say that??

In Knoxville TN tonite and grabbed Mia and headed for the dragon. Could not get a full run up and down the mountain, too many harleys, but did some damage to the tires and brakes. Oh yeah, the clutch is slipping again.

siJvbOtDn12jk-LbbEMsmHQuu4vvBommw3gPGHaMQGwfJOtXD16wGEnsK6JiYYM40_D_G2rgwMSGZL6wRTZdtX-Rc5clDeOxPLPmMadh50MHp7bu8FZ2EPwkJPNPrMLXJqhoBE0JH7Uk3VfT3jBEYGKWYFAWOXh11dCTDEeChzamqfkAMlWQlD42f_eYNVUUnxKFNAo7AGSkO5Ml9b2H3_DguLyAtU7xS9qeVb5mer8vQi7v5jBs9VwGSUJXFEAWBzoqcDHQ1GRXHKj4Fp352S3I3Ow9GfV8xuSGKCBLmypc4XjtPdIIsOZGBj7_7BLJOSVdFCASXu_gMgy8doP9Ch3fOFOiujsm__SL-Tfh_BZo4Q0rgpr490kZ2HzIIkyVzwprP7g21tVeloQEhRtDjt7QACzLhik8zdQdkBPGyENl-c-pjrKI8Ul6suYyOASWfHEJnXQFqGHdupEkt7yygrzzLmH7dXWZJ3GoBqKWghykcJFcx_lSkTRC8Q1FF0HlZs8ihuNPcqDUlHnRFTB8BLojHga-NnEI1uC4N_aGEHE=w1016-h571-no

Attachments

• topofthedragon.jpg
    topofthedragon.jpg
    718.6 KB · Views: 88
Nice Bruce! This is your second run there correct? Little cooler this time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, 2010, what a cooker, 115 F, not exactly a lot of fun.

This time much cooler, mid 60's, and what a gas. Need to spend more than an hour.

Arrived today in Perdido Key. Mid 80's and sunny. Now to work on the car.

Hey Jeff I've had 3 crowns not to bug a deal, better than the root canal deal!!! I've had one of those

Lol, I was there when one of his caps came off.

Little rain today as we are getting the hurricane leftovers, 3-5 inches with local flood warnings. Here's a pic of the water encroaching on our inland waterfront.

l9YoqvKfOBb89G9VLfkQ6hwe57l4ChLoB8jBwf9_IpR1wHT9hM4Vg3ihSYezsBKpM7xPpaE2G80APr1vd9QfyYqZqgjMDG0CcTlOLj8n77P-P-GT8UehMCdQX-Fm_YRDRydLeAyXDDgt19dfn8vdOBar_3pViHYhf2QZ8dF9VaiJsKVTyiP7jq8I3paQXWmkfDDHlfhrP_CS6Vtbw4KwnWHwfPj6-yAUIeISSw-BZYqHweSoH7m8qJX4MCRb3Fj_LqbKdQA7MhSIOwRKSOmP0esJneHLkjAwrIwK9lPSN4F4bAFmFPuRc5bqcGlRCwTlziHsBvubEICpO-YYZVZI4IuDPd2iNgvrVkMLUhHX810gPmkavaVXyQVQF263giCGhHXBl_ojQjkWQunx1e6aX--JwDooLvuKOqL_ZJl2XjVu7QIk3BzYQ185I51LExsomFng-1yJp-Eny-8zmamd5aGd8UP3OX78mKDmBWR9JyCR2r5x38Wybvl1HeNFgUuT5zWB0o2EbAIr3jD3iqolyshkC7unSO1DI-3i-gYZnSk=s530-p-k-rw

Thanks for the support Mark. lol I lost a filling as a kid eating some Laffy Taffy at the rolling rink, back when they made them in the big bars.

These damn dentist bills are cutting into my mod money though. If I get the both done before the end of the year I'm looking at $369ea with my current insurance. Jan 1st my employer is switching insurance and she said their fee schedule is different so my out of pocket would be $576ea! Kaila gets her wisdom teeth taking out over winter break and that is going to be over $1600 out of pocket. That's the equivalent of the PPE Longtube Header, GWR Hemholtz midpipe and RSII muffler. (stooges)

Going to try and get both done by years end. Not sure if they will do them at the same time though?

Ouch Jeff, that smarts.

Got thru the winds, rain and flooding, 3 ft above high tide. No issues for us, but some nervous moments watching the water level during high tide.

Busy day today. Started cleaning the outside of the rig, completed one side.

Next moved on to Mia, rotated the tires, cleaned the calipers, cleaned the inside of the rims, then washed her.

Tomorrow, detail, change the PS fluid, and change the brake fluid in the rig.

Pics of what, washing??

Cleaned the front top of the rig today, changed the BF in the master, BIG Master.

Also changed the master BF and changed the PS fluid.

Another beautiful day here, 85 and sunny.

Your set up, what your working on, for all we know you aren't even in FL! Let's see some palm trees! [emoji267][emoji41]

Your set up, what your working on, for all we know you aren't even in FL! Let's see some palm trees! [emoji267][emoji41]

Ok Here you go. Changed out the shifter rubber boot as the old had a hole in it. Cleaned the bottom front of the rig and called it a day.

PvDxnqMhUIWWI4W8J4D5Tzw3SHxDuvVWrAjqlOJVniqKNgcA1tp_wpcK-oggzB0V00W3t9ozqbsFkwU3m3acw7OjITD9SF6UlrIT1zMYNTZ4wOvqiSfTzBCCVFt6Idr2X7A3XxpO8XlpPi0RDJlVVuEP7v-5xlKZ5QRDDoHPii6ZK6iAqxsi0SGhJiLhnDPK9ZXYLvTc_BfXRlYFQ1_DvkVUi4OUdpAlidB2nG3jVDrWzqFD1FA4M_fKgypmdWoxcr8nqWgqX3krL6ALahrqIMXgHhvqAdIjnERKRsEu3MNZOO4YhT07XECia11yaO06YqDzNV7cSdVZo6xp2EXTYoAtpkVO3b3wt8TKPViSToxPXYBsobCCAu3-w_mjdX6YmsB2H6GT2bk7sxu7xcLsErXDcybTeNRhKN_-44N4PiZORznCOXiA-9O1VClE8pnv5OWnamru-5FF1v0A9PWxOwjJQ72i2A7W7cfq_-piWSUPdBLf1860IH6PS9OvCie7hlCBsWYHd8_JhwJCKfPsOAWUYle5_1qiMGJ0RDYGLT0=w1144-h643-no

Oh Jeff.........[emoji458][emoji51]

TeeHee

facebook tells me this was taken 4 years ago on the way to a fall cleaning meet at Mahks.
301605_743664129449_2025686025_n.jpg

Love those rims!!

Hi gang! I see ya'll up to the usual fun, and some not so fun things. I've been slowly working on the FC. Got quite a list going, but nothing major. It'll never be a show car and that's not what I wanted. Mary and I work on it together when we have time and just enjoy rebuilding.

Here's the short list.
- Removing all emissions crap. (Looks better and easier access to other parts of engine.)
- Adding Racing Beat downpipe and resonator to the already existing RB cat back exhaust. (No more cat! Brap Brap Brap)
- Fixing a headlight issue. Does not come on, but pop-ups and tail lights work.
- Installing a new/used radiator, flush the system. (Previous owner gave to me because current one has tiny leak at the top around the sensor.)
- Full oil change including all fluid in oil coolers. Slight leaking around oil pan, so removing that and resealing everything.
- Transmission and rear diff flush.
- Shifter bushing kit
- New engine mounts
- Replacing all bushings with full Prothane Poly kit.
- Cleaning all oil, etc. under car and full undercoating respray.
- New KYB struts and Tein S-tech springs with new top hats(they have rubber bushing inserts) and resurfaced/painted spring tops.
- Cleaned and painted front hub assembly including brake shield.
- Installed new fuel filter, checked fuel pump for any issues.
- New OEM four piston brake calipers, the old calipers were kind of frozen and very rusted. Was going to rebuild them but since the cost of new calipers was quite inexpensive thought it better to replace.
- New front brake hard lines.
- New cross drilled/slotted rotors front and rear.
- New brake pads all round.
- New turbo boost guage pod (Thanks to Ben!)
- Installed a new Pioneer deck (Freebie from a car going to scrap and the very old unit in the car was not working)
- Full check of all grounding points, which also requires removing the top intake manifold. Part of the systems check for my issue with secondary injectors not firing properly.
- Replacing sun roof (Too much rust to repair and oddly enough that's the location off the bulk of it. Some other minor spots to grind down and fix.)

That's what I have so far, digging into the car as we go along and restoring as much as possible. Talk again soon!

Oh Jeff.........[emoji458][emoji51]

:p It doesn't surprise me, they put 44 up the week before and then play the Pats and can only score 7. It's ok though, they play again on Jan 3rd....will the Pats still be unbeaten????

You'll like this one. My son calls me into his room and says "Hey dad, want to hear a joke?....the Dolphins". :/ I was not amused.

facebook tells me this was taken 4 years ago on the way to a fall cleaning meet at Mahks.

I remember that pic!

Hi gang! I see ya'll up to the usual fun, and some not so fun things. I've been slowly working on the FC. Got quite a list going, but nothing major. It'll never be a show car and that's not what I wanted. Mary and I work on it together when we have time and just enjoy rebuilding.

So if that is the short list I'd hate to see the long list. haha Sounds like a fun job though and very cool that Mary is helping you.

Back