Need to install springs n struts!

yeah and if that doesn't work out a few of us were talking tonight about going to austin over spring break since we didn't get to last weekend. we gotta hit up south by southwest!!!!!! and while im there i can help you out if no one else has yet.

Hughes412 is a badass. He helped me put my header on my last car. All I had to do was buy him lunch.

Like I said...........I've got some compressors...........he should have my number......

Yea he wants me to buy a header from you in exchange for the install but i'll only do it if we can come up with an exact date to install my stuff. He's only available like on weekends too so if anyone else can do it anytime then lmk.

Hmm lets see.....I NEED MONEY!!!!! So because I need money I try to do extra work on the side to make ends meet and get money for a down payment on a house, fund my racing, and save up for a new car.

I work 40-45 hours a week, work on my own car, help my dad, spend time with my wife, run an autocross region.....so spare time is kinda scarce for me.

FYI, *snip* be nice will ya?

david

InFeXIoN said:
wtf ur gonna charge him, man if you come here.. in houston as well. I will not charge you. wth is wrong with you.

Last edited:
hey I don't see nothing wron with asking for some cash. If you have ever done the springs and struts then you know it's a 3-4hr job. That's a lot of work. I don't mind helping out (lending a hand) but I'm not doing for you for free. I will help you save some cash though. (thumb)

MP3Architect said:
wow. me and citizenpro did mine in like 30-45min max. of course we jacked up the front and were doing both sides at the same time so that made it faster.

lol
Hell no, I don't believe that. I'll buy the beer afterwards. You come here and do his in 45 min.

Well, we did have to go buy a tool. But still I don't see it under 2 hrs.

And usually when I do the work I just call ya when its done and have it ready to go....sorta a full service thing :)

I was kind of a jerk in my original post.....hence the snip in that pervious message.....I figure there's no need to me to get bent out of shape :)

david

I did my springs so I know it can be a pain, I did it with 1 of my buddies who is now in Colorado.

Alright, I may be off next Saturday(the 11th) if my friend decides to take my hours. If not then i'll be off the saturday after that for sure so if anyone doesn't have any plans then and can help then lmk.

well s*** guys, my bday is the 28th and im gettin some springs if anyone would be interested in "lending a hand" for me, i live in sugarland but will drive anywhere in the houston area

I think I just found someone close by to put my springs on finally since my work schedule's so retarded... My friend's brother has a shop opening up this month so they'll hook me up.

oh, ok, that's good. I guess that's good news then because I just found out we have to drive my sister to houston for her to fly to spain for spring break which kinda just made my 70% go to 0%. Let me know what you think, I'm sure you'll like em.

Back