Need to install springs n struts!

:
03' silver dx
I have a set of springs and struts I need to install but can't find anyone that'll do it for a decent price. I took it up to meineke to see how much they'd charge and they f'n wanted like 300! I dont have a jack and a set of stands but would anyone be able to come help me install it or know anywhere I could get it installed at a good price?

I've got a jack, jackstands, as well as spring compressors.

I run REALLY crazy schedule. Not sure if I'll be able to help you.........but you can definitely borrow em.

Just let me know.

-Will

Yeah. It's really not too hard.

I'm sure one of the guys here will be more then happy to help. If you can wait a week or so.......I could help. But yeah........just hit me up if you need some spring compressors or something.

Yea I also have a crazy work schedule so im not too sure when i'd be able to do it. Im off from school and work every tuesday and I might be off sometime next week between thursday and sunday. Is it a one man job or would you need to have another person to help you out? lol im also a little worried about some of the bolts being pretty tight from what others say.

yea, ud need someone to help you lift the struts up, while someone else puts the upper mount screws on. And i had trouble with one of the rear upper mount screws, it was being a lil b****.

umm, make a austin houston caravan and yall come out here for once, and well install it for you.

I do it for like $200 usually. I'm in Houston though.....so if you want to come here....let me know and we can set up a day to do it on. :)

David

yea im not about to pay 200 for an install either. My friend's talking to a guy he knows here that said he'd do it for 110 but im not sure when he can do it.

wtf ur gonna charge him, man if you come here.. in houston as well. I will not charge you. wth is wrong with you.

dudes, how about just a get together and help the poor dude out. I'll be in town during spring break and I'll be willing to help in any way possible. I'll be back from the 10th late night, and throughout that week. Just let me know when and let's get a couple guys to help and make a day out of it.

That would be pretty cool if I were to get some help installing my parts over spring break. I turn 19 on the 13th so I guess that would be my present from yall.(birthday)

I had my friend do it at his shop for 150 because I didn't have a place to do it myself.

Yeah guys..........just let me know. I'm down for helping. I might require a beer or two. If you are underage.........just give me a few bucks for a six pack. Hell. I'll even contribute to underage drinking if you want.

Nah I don't drink at all but i'll hook you up with a few bucks...when would anyone be available to help me out?? my work schedule sucks next week but i'm not doing anything tuesday if that helps.

2k3 PrO RiDa said:
Nah I don't drink at all but i'll hook you up with a few bucks...when would anyone be available to help me out?? my work schedule sucks next week but i'm not doing anything tuesday if that helps.

Dude, PM me and I'll give you my number. I'll help you put them on here. You'll be my first!!! Well fist car to work on in my new garage that is. I've got all we need but the compressors. But we can get them from Will or napa. I've done a few of the guys around here, they'll tell you. I know what I'm doing. And it wont cost much, lunch or something.

Back