Need some Clarification on 16" wheels

spdjnke

:
08.5 CWP Speed3 GT (sold)
Hey Members,

Can someone please confirm for me that a set of stock 16" rims from a 2005 Mazda3 will fit my 08 Speed3 ? I'm positive it will but I just need to be sure. If you have PIC with a set of 16" Mazda3 wheels with snows on a speed 3 please post, I'm really curious to know what they look like for winter.

Thanks Greatly!

Apparently, they fit, as long as they're 5x114, +45 through +56 offset I believe. Problem with the smaller wheels are that you run just as much possibility of getting a rock stuck between the wheel and the rotor as everyone else. I've heard a few stories of people doing it even with the stock 18's. I'm personally stickin with 17's for winters.

btw are you using stock 16's for snows as well, what size of tire are you using if you are?? I'm thinking maybe 215/60/16 according to Tire Rack is the other size it's suppose to fit.

Those are actually not my winter tires. I picked up my winters from tire-rack new...wish these had been for-sale when i got my winters. Those wheels are headed to pittsburg to my friend to go on her Mz3...

The factory Mz3 wheels + tires + TMPS = 300$..
My winter tire package w/tpms = 1100

The factory 3' wheels have 205/55/16
The ones for my spd are 205/60/16 if I recall...I'm not about to dig those out until I have to though

Back