Need help with vacuum and oil (P5 with MSP engine swap)

I have been working on swapping a Mazdaspeed protege engine and transmission with a turbo into my mp5. I need help if there are diagrams for where the oil lines for the turbo go and a diagram for all the vacuum lines go. If anyone can help me please do, thank you.

I have been working on swapping a Mazdaspeed protege engine and transmission with a turbo into my mp5. I need help if there are diagrams for where the oil lines for the turbo go and a diagram for all the vacuum lines go. If anyone can help me please do, thank you.
This is all in terms of the original MSP setup:

Oil supply is via. T connection that goes between the oil pressure switch. Then a steel braided line goes from the T to the the turbo (can't recall the line size).

Oil return is from a MSP specific main bearing support plate (between engine and oil pan) and uses a fitting and two Allen head bolts to attach the oil return line to mbsp. If no msp mbsp, you could also tap into the oil pan but try to tap as high as possible.

Vac is another story, but basically the stock bpv and wga are T'd off one of the ports on the top of the intake manifold. Be sure to grab clamps for all the places where the vac lines will see boost.. there are quite a few

Back