My Wait Is Finally Over

Well theres isnt a single mazdaspeed dealer in Vermont come to find out! So my closest options were 3 hour drives to New Hampshire! So after endless hours on the phone with Tulley Auto in Nashua and a hell of a deal. I went down and traded in my Pro for This:

I go to Tully all the time for service. The mechanics are very good and have never said anything about my mods.

Kain your a riot man !

Kain is the funniest person on this forum.

Sorry man i had to do it, its the best color i think! your car is always parked a couple streets up from me. i live off of st paul st.

Sorry man i had to do it, its the best color i think! your car is always parked a couple streets up from me. i live off of st paul st.

thats cool man, I agree it is a great color. although, those little red specks (from brake dust I guess) show up very easily. my car is begging me to spend a day claying and waxing it. this weather and no garage makes that very difficult though...

There is a white MS6 in Essex too. any plans for mods?

sweet, nice ride man.

I took grad classes online through Norwich University, but visited the campus for one week residency at the end of the program. man, VT is a cool place for driving, there are dirt roads and hills and stuff everywhere,,, heheh!!

other than that though, VT seems quiet... like crazy quiet! just my opinion from bost0n........

congrats on the car again.!

Nice pick up! If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay? I sold my car last week and am planning on picking up an '09 MS3 GT sometime in the next week. I have narrowed the choices down to 4 dealerships and Tulley is one of them. I am paying cash if that matters (I know you said you got a good deal, but don't know if you were referring to your trade in or the price they quoted you for the MS3).

Back