My P5 and a nice Impreza (56K slow)

misbehave

I took my wife to Lake Washington in Renton, WA last weekend to have a little walk.
It was a fine day with a clear sky and sunny weather. When it was time to leave and we walked back to my P5, we saw this nice blue 2001 (or order) Subaru Impreza parked right next to my P5 and parked in the exact same position as my P5 (back in).
I couldn't resist to take some pics. Just want to share these pics with you guys.

DSCN2747.jpg

DSCN2748.jpg

DSCN2749.jpg

Chicken SOup said:
where did u get the RECARO headrest covers?
They aren't headrest covers. They are the RECARO (knock-offs) neck pillows (or lower head support pillows in my case).

My friend bought it for me from Hong Kong. I think you can get those from Vancouver BC or Ebay.

My head never really reach the stock headrest without raising my head. The stock headrest aren't "bendable" like those they have in BMW or M.Benz. So I have to get these. They work great and very comfortable for long hour drive.

I have stock seats, but when people look at them from a distance thru my tinted windows, the neck pillows make people think I have Recaro seats. (nana) LOL!

Look good! I love these 2.5 RS! That 2.5 RS is a 98. The 98 2.5 RS has the regular front bumper cover as the regular Impreza models. In 99 the bumper cover went to the rally style cover with the large foglamps.

mikeyb said:
Look good! I love these 2.5 RS! That 2.5 RS is a 98. The 98 2.5 RS has the regular front bumper cover as the regular Impreza models. In 99 the bumper cover went to the rally style cover with the large foglamps.
Thanks for the heads up!
They all look good before the year 2002 model before they change into the round headlights design.

Tight cars man!!I wish I had waited for the Laser Blue,oh well!!Nice Impreza-the Colin McRae design is my 2nd fave next to the new 04 design...now that 1 kicks ass!!

Back