My MSP is sold. Bye, bye guys!

i went to "test drive" it when he had it up for sale on craigslist. i was interested in owning two of the best looking MSPs in existence, however...

he wouldn't let me even drive it! wtf man, why would i buy a car from you if you won't even let the potential buyer test it out... so he drove me down the street... the roll cage was vibrating throughout the whole car, and was not bolted down. looks like it scratched the **** out of the interior too. so pointless and stupid. to be honest, i don't think it had been washed since justin sold it either. the white wheels were soooooooooo dirty.

curious as to who purchased it/where it resides now as well tho...
It's very bittersweet to say ive been the new owner of Justin's Msp. It has been hell from day 1 , so far I had to replace an axel that was clicking and then snapped on my way home, , the turbo blew in less than a week, the starter went the next day, along with the battery and it got a vacuume leak, I've fixed everything minus the turbo, I just bought a Silvia gt25last night because a friend hooked it up for a very good price. But after doing alllll this I'm not sure if I'm keeping her its just been too much. Oh and the hid's went out too, had to get a new set and I cut the backing of the rear seats for the cage to fit, it's bein pulled to be repainted and propery bolted in

Oh and it's running super lean, yeah I got gipped, wish I would've boughten it off Justin when he was selling it

I'm sorry man, I wish you would have purchased it from me way back...you definitely would have been better off.

Like I had said before, I never had any issues with the car from day 1. I always kept it as clean as I could and ALWAYS kept up on maintenance. I never cheaped out on anything and i'm sure most of this site can vouch for me!

Sounds like the P.O. before you really did a number on the car. It's ashame.

I hope you can bring it back to how it was when I owned it! Post up some pics if you feel up to it.

I'm sorry man, I wish you would have purchased it from me way back...you definitely would have been better off.

Like I had said before, I never had any issues with the car from day 1. I always kept it as clean as I could and ALWAYS kept up on maintenance. I never cheaped out on anything and i'm sure most of this site can vouch for me!

Sounds like the P.O. before you really did a number on the car. It's ashame.

I hope you can bring it back to how it was when I owned it! Post up some pics if you feel up to it.
Same here man , I love the car and the direction you were taking it, I had no clue itd be such a pain when I bought it. I spent money I didn't even have, I sold my pride and joy db1 integra and my grandma loaned me her vacation money and I only got to drive the car 1 week. Oh well, she's almost done & I'll take pics for you it's not much different besides the cage, p5 steering wheel oh and I took the tint off, not a fan of tint lol. But yeah I hope to put her back in the condition you had but it's extremely difficult, I haven't seen any of y pay checks since I bought the car

Rear sway came off because I couldn't get the endlinks to fit after the setting the ride height on the coilovers so it was basically just hanging there not connected to anything.

Sorry to hear about all that again man, but keep this thread updated when you throw some pics up!

Rear sway came off because I couldn't get the endlinks to fit after the setting the ride height on the coilovers so it was basically just hanging there not connected to anything.

Sorry to hear about all that again man, but keep this thread updated when you throw some pics up!

ohh ok makes sense. And will do man, after I finish this turbo cause she's pretty filthy right now :( I can't stand seeing her dirty lol, but yeah hopefully she'll be back on the road very soon and I'll get some nice shots on here for you, I can imagine you miss it dearly lol. Oh another question , what was your average afr(on idle, and driving) when you owned the Msp?

Don't know what that particular car runs but it should be around 14.0-15.0 at idle and while cruising.

i hate they did justins car that way. his was the first msp i looked at after buying mine not knowing what it was or how rare it was.

and justin what are you driving now?
let us know!

Last edited:
well aint that a b**** for me....
this car is all sorts of ****** up, I regret spending all this money on it

honestly, i never installed a wideband in the car and i never had it tuned so i'm not sure. it made the power in my sig untuned.

i hate they did justins car that way. his was the first msp i looked at after buying mine not knowing what it was or how rare it was.

and justin what are you driving now?
let us know!

i'm driving these:

391114_1530236743642_1466430016_31325378_1489102158_n.jpg

316153_1435669979532_1466430016_31249132_7670681_n.jpg

I'm done with the car scene for a bit, spent too much time and money messing with my MSP so it's time to take a break for a bit, hah.

Sweet rides man , i like. and the msp if finallllyyy operable and running good, my wallet has taken a beating but glad to inform you she's running awesome now man :)

what yr is the bike and how much was it , i'm looking for one as well.

to the buyer of blue msp, due to the mileage of the car don't try to beat on it bc the engine could fail on you ... drive it normal and it would last long enough, just a thought.

Sup guys... Sup justin juan here sad to see this all going on to justin's old whip i was the orginal owner of the cage was fitted in my car never had a problem and my interior was mint sounds like the kid that bought my cage just kinda beat it into the car...Here are acouple pictures the cage in my old p5...i too have kinda got out of the car scene and now into mini truck's I'ma bust something new out for this year...Best of luck to the new owner of justin's old msp...Loving the truck justin and seen the bike in person it's a beast :)

great to hear, post up some pictures in here!

truck looks nice with the rims.
i agree lets see some pics of it!

what yr is the bike and how much was it , i'm looking for one as well.

to the buyer of blue msp, due to the mileage of the car don't try to beat on it bc the engine could fail on you ... drive it normal and it would last long enough, just a thought.
I'll get you some pics soon as it dries up out here, it's been pretty wet lol.
Yeah I don't beat on it at all, don't even get into boost in my daily commute. but I have noticed a weird drop in my afr every now and then when i'm just cruising, it'll sometimes drop into low 12's , 11's and then 10's, while i'm just cruising, any idea why guys?
and sadly the cage is pretty beat up, it's getting re-painted later this month though, that p5 is beautiful man, what front lip is that?

msp front lip with chargespeed wrx splitter and thanks she was a sexy b**** :)

Better look...

Last edited:
I almost called about the msp when I saw it on craigslist knowing what MSP it was, then I saw where it was just sold by Justin, and already being sold again. Then I thought something would have been fishy

Back