My Mazda 3 Modded

VeiRoN

:
Mazda 3
Hi,here's my car,let me know if you like it or not and how i can improve it,thanks. :D

Sorry about the pics quality,these are from the mobile phone.

Edit: New Pics soon ..

Last edited:
its your car, keep that in mind, so your tuning style is different than mine....but with all due respect, id change the rims, hood/grill thing, body kit and take off that wing thing...keep the brakes and tint.

Wowwwwww. So you're from Italy? From what I gathered on Top Gear, the "tuning" scene in Europe is pretty flashy.
Very interesting. I'm don't particularly like what you did to it, but it's obvious a lot of money was put into just the exterior.
If it was my 3, I would get rid of the body kit and the hood. The hood just looks weird, being also the grille, and covering up/acting as eyelids.

But, very interesting.

Hoods okay, I like the body kit (except the back bumper looks a little too aggressive)

Ditch the rear wing and get a MS3 wing, get better wheels that are less bling.

Do your own thing, and it will look good TO YOU!

Thanks for the comments,ye what i'm going to do is change wheels and get 17" (these are 16") the hood,i would like to get a new one without the vent and re-do a soft "bad-look" and get the wing of the M3 MPS. :D

I kinda like it.. I'm not a fan of the rims tho (but you said you were going to change that). I can see it took a lot of time and it payed off with the way the kit and everything looks clean and matched right. Do you have any perfomance mods?

(thumbs up) body kit and hood (thumbs down) wheels ,rear wing, and the fender vents. I love the fact that you spent the money/took the time to fill the gaps in the bumpers, now that is probably the best part of your car!

Pedobear for the win!!!!!! Nice I like it...kinda like you tried to mesh it with a bmw and impreza.

I like the shaved trunk, looks clean. the body kit looks fine, but man.. anyone else thinks the front end looks like a toyota yaris? =P as for the rims go 17's with 225/45 tires. they look really meaty as is. great job though!

Thanks i appreciate comments/tips,about the engine: centralina,air filter,exhaust Remus and pop-off (i hope i wrote everything correctly) around 130 Hp (Cv). :)

Back