My car 3 years old la,befor untill now

LOL, looks like the word "la" has kept a few people wondering what it means ... it is actually the Chinese word "啦", and is a common expression used by many young Cantonese-speaking folks especially when they use IM.

How did you get your fog yellow? Bulbs or film? I bought some film for my Matrix XRS that was precut years ago that looked great. Be nice to find some for the 5.

I have a feeling that those are not actually yellow fog bulbs, they appear yellow in comparison only because of the HID / tinted headlights his 5 has.

pacific mall is a bigger version of first markham place, a little bit more thigns to see. next time u're in town, feel free to msg me and i'll give u direction to get there.

hey guys, looks like some of you live in GTA. I am a former Toronto Mazda 6 Club member, just sold my 6 and buying 5 soon. Just a suggestion, why don't we meet up at HW7 and Weston rd on Wednesday night around 8pm, Toronto Mazda 3 and Toronto Mazda 6 clubs will be there as well. Let me know if you guys like the idea and I will post the map and details

Dima

Back