My 2nd Mazda

nexs666

:
Strato Blue MZ5 Sport MTX
Just picked up my 5 on Saturday and I couldn't be happier. It's almost as much fun to drive as my old '87 RX-7 was. Mazda's still got it, and they couldn't have come out with the 5 at a better time. Just found out baby #3 is on the way, and my Focus wasn't going to fit 3 car seats. I love this car, and I can't wait until the break-in is over so I can see what it'll really do.

(drive2)

Congrats on the baby!
I too am waiting for that breakin point so i can play harder.

Yeah, congrats on the baby. Our #2 is due in March and the Mazda5 makes it a perfect vehicle for the wife and kids.

We just passed the break in period, but now the wife won't let me drive it.

:(

Thanks, guys. Not to be a downer, but we just found out that there is no baby. Doc said there's a sack, but nothing in it. My wife had had a little bleeding the last couple of days and it got bad enough today to prompt an ER visit. Still trying to get our heads around it, but we've two beautiful, smart, funny, wonderful kids already and we really couldn't ask for more. Just wasn't meant to be, I guess. I just hope the new car isn't like some daily f-ing reminder of what could have been.

nexs666 said:
Thanks, guys. Not to be a downer, but we just found out that there is no baby. Doc said there's a sack, but nothing in it. My wife had had a little bleeding the last couple of days and it got bad enough today to prompt an ER visit. Still trying to get our heads around it, but we've two beautiful, smart, funny, wonderful kids already and we really couldn't ask for more. Just wasn't meant to be, I guess. I just hope the new car isn't like some daily f-ing reminder of what could have been.

Good luck to you guys!

I had a total of 4 Mazdas and one I still own next to my RSX.
88 RX7 GTU
92 MX3
2000 B2500
2002 Protege5
2003.5 MSP

Blighted ovum is fairly common, however, think of the fun trying again if you want to.
Sorry for your loss.

Tracy<--- Doula and Childbirth Educator.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate your thoughts, etc. And special thanks to you, Myztri. You got a good laugh out of me there. The doc called it "fetal demise." Anyway, we weren't actually trying this last time, it just happened. And we weren't really even sure if we could handle 3 kids. Maybe for the best as they say. By the way, Tracy, we had a doula for baby #1. Guy by the name of Keith Roberts here in town. I guess he's like one of the only male doulas out there. He and his wife are just the coolest. Maybe you've met/heard of him?

Actually, because of him being male, I HAVE heard the name. In addition to that, we have lived in Colorado Springs, as well.

Can I ask how far along she was- my curiosity gets the best of me with a dr calling it fetal demise, however you saying there was a sac with no baby.

Best guess (hers & her Docs) was something like 12 weeks. Not long, but long enough to have an impact. And it was the same Doctor (in the ER) that told us "sack but nothing in it" and the bit about "fetal demise." She said she wasn't 100% on what the deal was not being OB/GYN, but that's what she told us.

Back