msp or p5

DrPhill

:
Dr Phill-mobile
okay so we all know which has better preformance, but which you you peeps think looks better??

NOT COUNTING RIMS!!!!!!!!!

I think they both look good. If you insist on taking rims out of the equation and all other things being equal including color, a P5 with euro tails barely, and I mean barely, beats the Mazdaspeed.

But I love my blazing yellow mazdaspeed and sick gunmetal racing hart rims :D

unwrittenLaw, that is just not right. You wouldnt happen to be a soccer mom would you?

as for the question, Ive never been a fan for the shape of the Protege taillights, and the way they sit on the trunk so Ill have to go Pro 5.

When I first test drove the Pro five the guy at the dealer tried to talk me int the Mp3 and I shot him down, on taillights alone.

those gunmetal rims tip the scales in favor of the msp too much!

how the hell is it possible that they look better dirty than they do clean?????????? i wish i could afford to buy some of those 17' racing hart gunmetals

oh yeah and i say p5 as well

mpv.jpg

I love that MPV. Whever I end up with a family and I need to by a family hauler it's gonna be a MPV. he he, Mazda all the way. One of my friends put 290,000 miles on their MPV before they parted ways.

Latest posts

Back