Msp downpipe

Dvdap

:
Mazdaspeed Protege 2003.5
No one makes them anymore, it would be a good idea for someone to make them and do a group buy.
I'm just saying :)

But now they have no completion out there, maybe if they try again people will jump on the opportunity.

But now they have no completion out there, maybe if they try again people will jump on the opportunity.

the money involved to setup jigs and buy the materials most of the time outweighs the production, not to mention most GB get 15 interested and 3 pay. That is why many companies are dropping 10+ year old car pieces.

corksport was making them last time a checked, but i just went to their website and they have taken it down. i guess they were just trying to get rid of old stock.

yeah corksport decided not to make anymore and they took it down off the site, so pretty much they could clear their inventory. The last two were recently bought

They are still easy to see in part out threads, you just need to be quick to pay.

this is a real bummer for those of us who don't have much money. DP is on my list, but i don't earn a lot so its hard to keep money lying around waiting for the right product to show up. wish CS hadnt stopped making them.

Speedcircuit still shows they are available, i have one but havent put it in yet due to being in the process of building up a t3 swap

Back