MSP down and out tonite

well today wasn't a good day for me . Got hit head on by a drunk driver on my way to work and it looks like my can may be gettin totaled . I'll find out for sure tommorow. Guess what happened was the driver ran a red light while I was making a left turn and basically plowed right into me. Lucky for me there were some nice motorists there because the stupid drunk driver tried driving away after they hit me. I'll post some pics tommorow when I see the extent of the damage.

well here are the added photo's

Talk to a lawyer, go to a doctor and do whatever they say, see all the people they want, no matter how silly it seems. with a drunk driver and the damage to your car, the witnesses, and the fact he tried to drive away you can clean up on this. trust me, I work at a law office as a legal assistant. pm me if you have any basic questions (i cant give legal advice but I can let you know basically how this stuff usually works)

damn man, that sucks, glad to hear you're ok!

...oh, and I think your neck is starting to hurt... hahaha ...dumbass drunk drivers...they should pay for what they do!

Last edited:
Well just got off the phone with the insurance company of the lady who hit me and according to them the lady who hit me hasn't had insurance throught them since Dec 2008 . So that means not only was she drunk and ran a red light to hit me , she is driving with no insurance. So far my insurance is covering everything and they say I shouldn't take a negative hit on my premium so that good at least . They said that when everything is worked out they are going to go after the people who hit me through legal means . lol not sure how much they are going to get after I get threw with them since I am getting a lawyer myself.

good idea with the lawyer, most insurance plans have unisured motorist coverage. check if you do. it shouldnt affect your premium, i know in maryland it is against the law for them to raise your rates for accidents that are not your fault. let me know if you have any questions. before you see the lawyer go to your primary care doctor and get checked out. tell them what happened(every detail make sure to mention she was drunk so it goes into his report) dont worry about the fact she doesnt have insurance when you talk to your doctor. but try to see them before or at least close to seeing your attorney. some attorneys have doctors they trust cause of the way they write their reports

yea that sucks. glad u are okay tho. i went thru an accident in november. it sure isnt fun

Back