MS6 Corksport exhaust, clear sides, stock stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

konig

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
To start, all prices US dollars, shipped to contiguous 48 states. Anywhere else, PM me first. Second, I'm not a huge fan of dibs. If you want it, PM me, the first person I see gets a response with my paypal. Pay within 24 hours or give me a good reason why you can't and we'll work it out. Feel free to ask questions about anything, I'll get back to you. Finally, everything is OBO. Thanks for looking!

I know I don't have the most sought after stuff, but this is to keep me out of trouble as much as anyone else.

OK, to start it off, I have a used Corksport CBE for sale. Approx 14-16k miles on it, I am the second owner already. It is in great condition with a couple minor things. There is a ding on one of the midpipes (pictured) that is maybe an inch long and not very wide at all. It does not appear to be deep and I cannot see how it would affect performance or longevity of the system at all. Also, near the 'Y', there is a rough patch. Not rust, but it does not come off easy at all. It was there when I got the system and has not spread so again I see no problem with it. Except for those two blemishes, there is only the general wear associated with a used exhaust system, a couple surface scratches here and there, some road grime that would come off with more patience than I have, etc. Lets say 550 shipped USPS (shipping is around 100, make any offers around that assumption) ----Sold

Next up is a pair of very lightly used clear side markers. I used them for a week then decided to just nightshade the stockers. Didn't like the added chrome these put on the car. $35 shipped ------Sold

Now the stock parts, starting with stock boost tubes from a 2006 Speed6(as are the rest of the parts). 10 shipped

e2229fac.jpg

Stock TIP 10 shipped ----Sold

Stock Rear motor mount. 25 shipped

15bf4c5b.jpg

stock air box 30 plus shipping (bigger box, PM with address/zip code)

5d7e5ac1.jpg

stock 2nd cat. 50 plus shipping

be87210f.jpg

Stock TMIC. 50 plus shipping

a2037128.jpg

Stock TMIC shroud. 30 shipped

8f33694e.jpg

Stock shifter thing and shift bushings. 10 shipped

2a23c1b7.jpg

Also, I just realized some of the pics are upside down, photobucket played with them as I uploaded them so my apologies.

And I forgot, I will be getting a CP-e downpipe and turbo manifold installed soonish. If anyone wants the stock pieces, let me know and I will get them from the shop, otherwise I'm going to tell them to get rid of them, I don't have room to store that kind of stuff at my apartment.

Last edited:
Also, anyone in Minnesota close to 94 all the way to the ND border and south to Rochester area, I can deliver the exhaust. The exhaust is in my apartment in Grand Forks, ND and I will be driving down to Rochester at the end of next week and back again about a week after that. Would love not to ship this thing

bump!

The exhaust mani and dp are coming off on Wed July 14. If noone wants the stock parts, i'm just going to have the shop toss them as I cannot hold onto them in my small apartment. PM me or post here w/ an offer and I'll see what I can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back