MS3 Spotted in Popular Mechanics

Rickman

Contributor
:
91 NA + 09 Mazda5
It was a little spy shot, and may have been posted already, but here:
ms3.jpg

AWD Wagon? Maybe so!!

I believe it's just a disguised hood scoop. I think it would be cool if the final product had an offset scoop though.

TMIC??? sleeperific! I agree, the I-5 with a T28 would be a great combo...
They prolly wont go that big on the turbo though...

screw that 4door crap. bring over the focus ST in spicy orange. Same as the MS3 but with a prettier face.

1005big.jpg

Ford needs to bring over a handful of their foreign offerings if you ask me... but I still like the MS3 better. And I really hope it's a hatch.
AWD WAGON POWER!! = My vote.

ok they are on a test track. it very well could be a camera. I know they usually mount them on the sides and stuff like that but it could just be some kind of testing equipment and not even be a hood scoop. Some guy just got a shot that made it look like a hood scoop and you couldnt see wires comeing out of it. You never know. Its like the tabloids

I seriously think it's just a makeshift cover for a hole they had to cut into the hood to make room for the extra turbo/intercooler components. If they're having that much trouble finding room for it, they'll make it a front or side mount.

im planning on test driving one next year(fall, or whenever the dealers get them) and if it lives up to the hype, i will most definitely get one

Autox MSP said:
screw that 4door crap. bring over the focus ST in spicy orange. Same as the MS3 but with a prettier face.

1005big.jpg

I'm with you there... this car is freakin sweet!!! Anyone know how I can get one?

anarchistchiken said:
Yeah, in the caption they say "and a prettier hood". Bulllllshit

They are implying that it'll get a prettier hood because the scoop in that photo is ugly. What's bulllllshit about that? You didn't think they were saying the hood in the photo was the prettier one, did you??

JimmyT said:
They are implying that it'll get a prettier hood because the scoop in that photo is ugly. What's bulllllshit about that? You didn't think they were saying the hood in the photo was the prettier one, did you??

Shut up. Jesus, most people at least have SOME sense of humor. I guess there's an exception for every rule though.

i was wondering. is the railroad in your sig like no longer in use? id be so nervous if i did that.
JimmyT said:

Back