MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

^ yeah, those look good. reminds me of rota grids a bit. endless choices for aftermarket wheels but it looks like you are on the right track.

if i PCed the MX-5s i imagine some kind of shinka or gunmetal. keep it simple...

^yeah thats why i like them but they are 7 spoke instead of 6 and are cheaper. only thing i don't like is they are heavier than i'd like them to be. like around 24 lbs for 18X8.5

My powder coated semi-gloss black stockers!

picture.php

Rota G-force 18x8.5 e48 Gunmetal with hankook ventus v12 235/40/18

Attachments

• IMGA0021.jpg
    IMGA0021.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 372
  • IMGA0025.jpg
    IMGA0025.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 264
Did you steal the 3" lift off of my buddy's Wrangler? Haha jk. Wheels/body kit look great, but I would bring it down a bit.

thanks man. Yeah i know, drop is a must. Will get springs and rsb next week or so but havent decided yet on which ones. I see you have tein springs. How much drop do they give and how do you like them?

thanks man. Yeah i know, drop is a must. Will get springs and rsb next week or so but havent decided yet on which ones. I see you have tein springs. How much drop do they give and how do you like them?

I like the drop on the Teins, but they are a little soft. I would go with Roadmagnets or H&R's. They are about the same price through PG.

i'm in the same spot. i just got wheels and now i'm considering a drop. if i do i think i'll go H&r. perfect drop, IMO.

torque

Attachments

• ms3torque.jpg
    ms3torque.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 295
  • ms3torque2.jpg
    ms3torque2.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 242
  • ms3torque3.jpg
    ms3torque3.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 206
Aaaww whaaat...I cant believe it. Im gonna have to try it your way next time haha
I might even return the tires back to Big O Tires and order the Star Spec's from Discount Tire....lol

I got mine from America/Discount Tire and waited about a week for them to arrive... well worth the wait.

^^Agreed , and +1 one for someone else with white calipers, don't they suck to keep clean!?! I know mine do. But they look sweet for the short time they are

Latest posts

Back