MS3 Age & Occupation Thread

Im 22, in the USAF. I build, transport, store, test, inspect, account for, and ship all bombs/missiles and any kind of weapons the Air Force uses.

23, intern at SC Johnson (Chemical Engineering).

Graduating in May after finishing the internship and a little more school, then full-time Chemical Engineer.

I had a blast when I went through. Hanging out with all the ladies and going to parties off base. But yeah, the base did suck. Nothing to do there except bowling

Well I was at Kadena in Okinawa Japan for 2 years. Im currently on leave and will be heading to Langley (Hampton, VA) as my leave is up.

how do you like kadena man? i am gona go to Osan so i really hope i will get send to Japan afteward.

OK. Here's where I have most of you guys beat . . . since I'm two or three times older than most of you = 64.5 years.

I'm an administrator at a university.

I got my MS3 as a daily driver & to use on the track. So far, I've had it at Miller in Utah. Early next month I'll be at Infineon, and in December at Buttonwillow. Has anyone else tracked their MS3?

30, interdisciplinary PhD sociologist working as a custom software designer in private sector (so I can afford MS3).

Back