MP3 Floor Mats

KrayzieFox

:
01 MP3 Turbo
I was curious if anyone here knew the purpose of the little flap on the driver side MP3 floor mat? That thing drives me crazy.. it always lifts up on me and gets in the way of the pedals, it's super annoying and borderline dangerous. Anyone else think that was an awful design?

I've never had a problem with my mats other than the mp3 logo wearing off of the passenger side mat.

I will be replacing them soon because my wife bought me a brand new set of mp3 mats because of the logo wear and tear..

She was able to find them online through a store off of ebay. They were pretty pricey though

thats not supposed to be a flap - its supposed to be glued down. its supposed to be an extra wear area for your heels. if yours is flapping, might as well pull the mat out and rip it off.

thats not supposed to be a flap - its supposed to be glued down. its supposed to be an extra wear area for your heels. if yours is flapping, might as well pull the mat out and rip it off.

Now that makes sense. I would rip it off, but it's pretty gross looking underneath.. so I'll keep it until I can pick up a set of MSP mats or something. Thanks for the explanation Protege guru.

would you be interested in my old mats? I was thinking of using them as a winter set but I might be willing to part with them.

I'm gona take it to a car wash and pressure wash it and see if it helps them if it doesn't maybe depending the shape they're in. Also if you want winter mats I would just buy the rubber ones at autozone

95$....may as well to get weathertech instead. Unless the MP3 logo means huge to you. =)

I know I'm bringing back a dead thread, but I'm looking for MP3 mats too.

Droop - Can you have your wifey give you the EBAY store/details to see If I can snag a set too? I've been looking but no1 seems to list them...Ive only been able to find OEM protege mats.

OK, so they are definitely discontinued from MazdaUSA. There are only 4 left in the country...

The first two dealers have nothing in stock - even though the computer shows there should be one set on the shelf (prob stolen.) The 3rd place is NOT calling me back... so I guess I'll just buy from the 4th dealer @ $70 plus shipping. (alright)

Latest posts

Back