Moved to Ohio

black_rob00

:
01 Sunlight Silver ES
Yeap. I moved to Ohio. Not because I wanted to but, because Uncle Sam told me to. It's cold up here. It's a nice state though. I already spotted a couple of Proteges here. I saw a Spicy MSP with a cardon fiber hood last week in downtown Dayton. Also I saw a dark colored Protege this morning on highway 35 with a Wings West Wing I think. I couldn't tell it was dark out. By the way I work in Dayton as a USMC recruiter on 4th Street if any of you guys want to stop by I'll be glad to talk to you .(thumb)

the Spicy with the hood would be the one and only ForceFed. I will have to round up a few of cincy people and meet you some where some time!

Welcome to Ohio!

Are we ever gunna get a 'install day' because I was looking for some help installing my springs and CAI!? :)

Last edited:
Union KY, in northern KY not too far past Cincinnati

there's a sticky about it in this section (2thumbs)

not sure how much time we will have saturday but we could at least do the front springs (those are easiAr ;)) and the intake would take like 1/2 hour

yeah we could do installs at my house this saturday i have a garage and we could get some stuff done .........maybe get my brakes done too lol .

lets try to get some new faces at the meet this weekend...its not necessarily a get drunk party...its just a get together to hang out and have fun..

01Se_to_03MSP said:
yeah we could do installs at my house this saturday i have a garage and we could get some stuff done .........maybe get my brakes done too lol .

lets try to get some new faces at the meet this weekend...its not necessarily a get drunk party...its just a get together to hang out and have fun..
Always on days i have to work!! i work till 6 that night

its ok .we will probably still be around doing something at 6. give me a call when you get out of work House- 859.384.7626 Cell- 859.803.5050

DeanSweet said:
Welcome to Ohio!

Are we ever gunna get a 'install day' because I was looking for some help installing my springs and CAI!? :)

hey,
i'm in Columbus and i'm actively looking for some protege buddies to just kick it and talk about cars and crap like that, let me know if you guys know any in columbus or if you over there in springboro.

i probably can help you with the springs, i installed my TEIN-S about 6 weeks ago, everything went smooth.

-D
02 Protege5, Black

you bastard!!! now im not the only silver mp3 in ohio.......

isn't that cute they match lol ...sorry jon had to do it lol :p

Back