Morons

chiefmg

MOTM July 2015
:
'81 RX-7 GS, '00 Miata SE, '16 Camaro (wife's), '15 CX-5 GT AWD
Since getting home a couple of days ago, I noticed scrapes on the driver's side of the Speed. My wife said she wasn't sure just when it happened, she thought maybe one of the kids had done it but I pointed out there were two spots where the metal was creased, no way the kids had done that. Anyway, went and got an estimate today. Right around $900 for it, the guy told me I would likely get a break from the head estimator. My wife said why not get the scrape on the rear bumper fixed at the same time (why I love her) so I'll be going back to get a new estimate this week. I'm going to try saving some money by removing whatever they would need to myself, plus that way I only have myself to blame for anything that gets broken.

Why are people so inconsiderate? That's rhetorical BTW.

Since getting home a couple of days ago, I noticed scrapes on the driver's side of the Speed. My wife said she wasn't sure just when it happened, she thought maybe one of the kids had done it but I pointed out there were two spots where the metal was creased, no way the kids had done that. Anyway, went and got an estimate today. Right around $900 for it, the guy told me I would likely get a break from the head estimator. My wife said why not get the scrape on the rear bumper fixed at the same time (why I love her) so I'll be going back to get a new estimate this week. I'm going to try saving some money by removing whatever they would need to myself, plus that way I only have myself to blame for anything that gets broken.

Why are people so inconsiderate? That's rhetorical BTW.

if its not theirs it dont matter. simple as that.

yup even if u park far away from everyone in every parking lot u park in ur bound to get scratches and ding's.. thankfully i only have one, but i hate knowing its there and its too small to even bother with..good luck with getting it all fixed up..post some before and after pics too..

Thats sucks. Mine has a few small dings under the mirror when I got it. And a couple years ago a van park all close to me and put a dent in my back drivers door. I just leave em. Adds personality I think. :)

last week i came out to my car only to have a pos corolla (older square version) wagon parked on my rear bumper

I had an old POS Camry parked into my rear bumper a few months ago. This was two days after somebody keyed my car down to the metal; the scratch went all the way across the hood, down on to the fender, across both passenger-side doors, and ended behind the rear wheel well. Five panels in all. It cost just short of $1,300 to fix.

-Jay

Ignorant bulls*** like this pisses me off to no end. I'm glad my parking lot at work is corralled and I can park in a corner of it where nobody bothers it. At school, that's a different story. I try to avoid parking near someone, but that doesn't always work.

I had an old POS Camry parked into my rear bumper a few months ago. This was two days after somebody keyed my car down to the metal; the scratch went all the way across the hood, down on to the fender, across both passenger-side doors, and ended behind the rear wheel well. Five panels in all. It cost just short of $1,300 to fix.

-Jay

I would make sure whoever did something like that would need to park in the handicap section the rest of their life.

Back