Miracle 1st Place finish!! SCCA Regional Champion baby!!!

Pro5Racer

:
Black Mica Pro5
(first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first)

Here's the Article:
http://www.sccahawaii.org/RunOff.html

The Sirocco was kicking major arse all year long and this race was to end ALL races, the fastest that day was the Runoff champion of the year. The course was tough but i beat him out by about a half-second. Again this is the FSP class category where the cars are heavily modified....and im running stock...all around no less. (boom07)

Anyway im headed back to H-Stock where i belong, but i sent some arses hurting along the way.

The whole point of this post is that anyone running ANYTHING has a chance of coming out and having fun and quite possibly winning a championship.
Anyway, hope to see you guys out there!!!!

hey Congrats! i want to beat you now! well try at least,hehe!

Efren

OMG!!! See what TV does? There was a Dodge Truck advertisement on when I was typing that. Please pardon that slip and allow me to correct it.

Nice to see a MAZDA (bone stock no less) representing! Oh and winning!

HAHAHAAHAAaaaaa dude i was beginning to worry there for a second....whew!

Hahaa that was hella funny. And thanks again for the congrats guys, really.

I might not be good at "all show", but im damn sure im good at "all go". Hrmmmm now only if i can do BOTH.... (dunno)

vodapas77 said:
OMG!!! See what TV does? There was a Dodge Truck advertisement on when I was typing that. Please pardon that slip and allow me to correct it.

Nice to see a MAZDA (bone stock no less) representing! Oh and winning!
no dudes!!! yesterday was april fools day and all the mazda's were changed to dodge, msp to srt-4 and mazdaspeed to moparspeed (lol2) you guys were fooled by the admin of this forum hahaha -mike

Back