mycarbackseatview.jpg

My roomate's car:
benscarfrontangle.jpg

benscarbackangle.jpg

Both cars together:
bothevosfront.jpg

meandbenfrontangle.jpg

goodbacksideangle-mineandbens.jpg

Just figured i'd share! I hope you like them :)

here's the mod list:
- 3" Hks Hi-power catback
- 3" Hks downpipe with testpipe
- Megan turbo manifold
- Walbro 255 fuel pump
- Hks sucktion intake
- Hks ssqv with upper intercooler pipe
- Hallman pro mbc set at 23.5 psi
- custom tune
- Br racing o2 housing (dump pipe)
- Forced performance wastegate
- Hks turbo timer
- Mr vortex generator
- Skunk 2 springs
- Evo IX headlights and tail lights
- 5 % tint all around
- 7" in dash dvd

ya, with a bad wastegate (couldnt boost past 12 psi) which is why I have a upgraded wastegate lol. I missed 3rd and ran a 13.26 (but thats when I was missing 11lbs of boost and missing third gear :) )
Got more stuff done since the last track run :)

You definitely have a nice road ***** now. Just don't get to happy with the boost and blow it up. Bet you don't miss your MSP no more right?

You definitely have a nice road ***** now. Just don't get to happy with the boost and blow it up. Bet you don't miss your MSP no more right?

nice cars, never knew how plain the interior looked. I like the wheels on your buddies evo better though. Love the black though, very stealthy and simply looks cool.

Does your buddy have an MR?

between you and your buddy, who's the fastest?

Ya my buddie's is an Mr. I smoke the hell out of him! lol He's pretty much stock!
I go back to the dyno next week :) Hoping for 345 wheeled hp!!!! Fingers crossed!!!! (Got some new goodies!)

looks good, too clean though :) even your exhaust is still shiny. who did your tune? cams next?

Last edited:
Karma_hunden said:
what mods does your buddy have on his?
looks like a stock exhaust which is one of the first mods you should do if not the first so my guess is at most a tune. he should get more power out of the tune than nick did because of the different hot side of the turbos but still nowhere near enough to catch up to the other mods

I have test pipe, downpipe, MBC and a tune and I pull Evo 8's with cams, full exhaust, mbc, and tunes. I only spent $300 in mods. A few more mods and I should be running 11's. My goal is 11's without spending more than $1000 for mods.

Back