Microtech/Emanage MSP:fuel computers

spoolinmp3

Contributor
We are currently working on the emanage for the MSP and also will have available very shortly a microtech standalone fuel computer. This basically runs parrall with the oem ecu but handles all fueling chores and overrides the ecu in that sense. It will have custom built maps specifically for the MSP that will greatly increase power output.

We also will have a full (race application) microtech standalone computer for the MSP available in 1 week. This basically gets rid of the oem ecu and takes care of all tasks such as cold start, fuel maps and ignition ect.

This link will give you a better idea on what this computer is capable of and power it can make on stock internals

http://spool-turbo.com/stage3.html

However this computer is not for the weekend warrior. It will require you to send us your alternator for modifying it to work with our computer and running an aftermarket tach.

Now I'm waiting for Ion to post something so they can jack this thread.......LOL

Might get flamed for this but I dont care!!!!!

Ya how much? Def interested and thanx for the update and working on more performance parts for our speeds.
Ryan

Damn Terry, your cranking out new products, and Mazda protege specific stuff, like crazy. Great job, keep up the good work, and keep us informed. :D

I am deffinitly interested in this as well. :D

how much do you think the emange unit will be for the msp that you are creating?
I am thinking it will be in the ball park of $550-600. That would be with fuel maps, unit and all harness's
Ya how much? Def interested and thanx for the update and working on more performance parts for our speeds.
Not a problem we love these cars as much as ya'll do:) Thanks for the props guys ;)

wow please let me know? what is going to be different? I have emanage sitting in my glovebox waiting to be wired in! yikes. Also is the microtech piggy back kind of like a unichip?

Back