Miatas are gay, I have proof!

arnold.jpg

(flame) (rofl2)

I own besides my MSP a 1993 miata with Jackson Racing supercharger @ 8 psi, full exhaust etc; and I love that car. But I still think that it has a gay image, because a BIG portion of miata drivers are gay, at least here in So Cal.

Hmm... That's odd, 'cause the only straight guy living at my house drives a Mazda Miata, and the two gay guys here (myself and my boyfriend) drive a WRX, Protege5 and an RX-7 TurboII... It's rather the opposite of what most of you have been saying. Hehee.

Some might have the stigma of being gay.. (the rainbow sticker doesn't help....)

Personally, I don't think I've heard that one single time yet. :)

big%20miata3.JPG

black03mazda said:
Only ignorant people are gay.
What the hell? Did I read this right: You have to be stupid to be gay? I know some people who would like to have a word with you.

I hate to get into this clusterf**k of a post, but this line confuses the bejebus out of me...

Oh, and I want a Miata, but I'm 6'2". I tried sitting in one with the top up once. It wasn't pretty. Actually, it was pretty funny. :D

Last edited:
guy driving celica's are gay? i don't think so, thats like ppl are gay if they drive RSx/integra's

marashka said:
oh my god, did i offend you? i'm so sorry. i guess i am just a little kid that knows no better. Come on, old man, suck my balls, and then shut the **** up....(jerkit) .

that's it. i am done ******* up this tread. sorry about that, Replica
Def far from old man hah if i was serious kid id type in caps this isnt a report or chart or something hah i have to type perfect all the time id perfer not to worry about it here. but why you gonna point out a typo if you can understand it?

Wow, the post continues its downward spiral. There isn't anything wrong with Miatas. Hell, if I found a pic of a P5 with a rainbow sticker i'd put it in my sig as a joke. Yes, I've driven a Miata, yes it's fun. But there is something very odd about 2 dudes in a 2 seater convertable. Alot of insecure people here...

Stereotypes are for ignorant people. It's not my fault everyone with a Miata is a flaming homo!! :p

And Linkin Park is gay? Well, the only way anyone would know is if they've ****** one of them in the ass. Can anyone live up to that claim?

(mswerd)
marashka said:
I own besides my MSP a 1993 miata with Jackson Racing supercharger @ 8 psi, full exhaust etc; and I love that car. But I still think that it has a gay image, because a BIG portion of miata drivers are gay, at least here in So Cal.

Back