merry christmas utah

MSP2024

:
2003.5 MAZDASPEED PROTEGE
merry christmas everyone hope you all have a good one

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IyKV2de0saY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IyKV2de0saY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

found this funny to haha ^^ merry motherfuckin christmas

i didnt want anything from anyone, i told them to spend any money that would have spent on me on the rest of the fam,,, do you know what your getting?

I dont think i'm getting anything, My mom has done enough for me. Bailed me out of jail twice and has helped me so much with my tickets. There is nothing I really need its just all wants

well that's generous of you, don't think I could do that. Umm some money, clothes and I asked for a few things so its a surprise what I get.

well that's generous of you, don't think I could do that. Umm some money, clothes and I asked for a few things so its a surprise what I get.

that is alway nice to get a suprise, make sure you post up what you got haha

damn good gift haha i had to bail myself out wiht the money in my pockey lucky thing i just cashed my check that day haha

Yeah if anything I owe her a HUGE christmas present. Like a brand new house or something but i cant even afford an apartment for myself right now lol

yea I gave a lot this year to my family and it feels good, not even about receiving anymore. My little brother proposed to his girlfriend tonight when the family was hanging out, that was pretty cool.

haha damn I changed that post already, yeah I am excited to get some parts and a custom tune. Really push this car :)

that is how it is with me too haha i dont want anything i just want others happy, and damn ill be catching up to you soon haha im buying a forged block this weekend

I cant afford one right now. I'm focusing on paying off all my tickets, getting my license back and my car legal before I do anything else

hella yea Jesse! I wouldn't mind throwing in some forged rods just to be safe, that seems to be the weak spot with the MS3 engine. Push that msp.

Back