merry christmas utah

hella yea Jesse! I wouldn't mind throwing in some forged rods just to be safe, that seems to be the weak spot with the MS3 engine. Push that msp.

haha your motor and mine to haha alteast yours can take on some power i could blow mine at 6 pounds haha, ima push it for sure haha cant wait we need to do a cruise together when its warm

yea I enjoy our meets, there have been a couple big ones. Seems like we got a pretty nice group set up just gotta pick some good days.

yeah we need some mp3 love hopefully devin (flipmode) can get his runnin soon, we need to find more mazda people

I cant wait to start driving so I can follow some MSP and MP3's that are around here and invite them to the meets and everything. I have seen at least 3 MP3's here in the Ogden area too. A handful of MSP's too

we should try and do one on a regular basis, every Friday or Saturday night different places sometimes just hanging out.

I think that would be way cool too. It just depends on schedules and stuff. Or one time me and all my friends went to a park with our cars and set up a BBQ and s*** and just played catch with a football and everything and it was hella cool. Its nice just to hang out and kick back

that would be bad ass, just meet up go eat chill at a park hell even kick it at someones house and watch a movie with a beer haha, the thing i like aobut the utah section is we are all right around the same age.

yea give or take a few years, I haven't really meet any in mature kids that I would worry about cruising around with. speaking of beer I am drinking one right now :) Merry Christmas.

yea give or take a few years, I haven't really meet any in mature kids that I would worry about cruising around with. speaking of beer I am drinking one right now :) Merry Christmas.

yeah i think devin and adam are the oldest at 29, we drive mazdas of course we can all cruise together with out worry haha, and you are a lucky bastard i want one haha

So what did everyone get? I came out with $180 in cash, a new 22" LCD monitor, a grenade watch, some clothes and candy!

damn homie you scored haha, from a girl i got a hoodie and watch and beanie, from my mom i got a hella big ass framed pic of bob marley

Back