Megan lowering springs with tokico blue struts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rar40941

:
mazda protege5 2.0
hey guys i am selling my Megan lowering springs sold with Tokico blues FOR SALE. i have only been running them a month there is nothing wrong with them. i just want to slam my car and cant find skunk2 coilover sleeves anywhere. They say they are not making them anymore so i am selling them to get coilovers i wanted to get 250+ shipping for them but i am willing to talk about the price. i am also selling my stock suspension. thanks

250 + shiping for the struts only 6000 miles on them

second video shows the struts and springs off the car

does anyone want the struts they only have 6000 miles on them come one guys

Last edited:
ya howmuch do u want for the struts cause i will just give u the springs for 50 more bucks man with the struts

Willing to sell just the rear struts? (Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are the stock MSP pieces, correct?)

no they are Tokico Blues HP's new worth of 560 plus new megan s for 160

http://www.corksport.com/tokico-hpk-suspension-kit-for-protege.html

so 400 is a nice deal, almost bought em from RAR but went a diff route.

BUMP for a bro in need of quick $ for a nice slam! GL man. Its a good deal guys, dont pass it up!

(bdw i saw ur guys's videos, i lol'd at ur friend getting pulled over ..again/ and the "dark ass tint- stuppid dark" video lmao )

goin on tomorrow! lmao finally got a day to do it! its killen me..

and got fresh endlinks, gearoil, and bout to get new front strut mount kits, plus the Staggs and Teins on tomorrow.( & got some 06 Mazda3 whee;z)

wish me luck haha

ya its easy it realy is just make sure u have a friend to help u out cause when u do it ur self its so boring

this is pretty much what it should look like after im done (except not AS low :/ )
SO thats w a drop, tint, and the wheels, (which im going to pwdr white soon)

217152_218466091502531_100000174266894_1058090_1024967_n.jpg

idk.. i like it

(sry 2 thread jack..im out!) BUMP! loll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back