Mazdaspeed's price and Performance specs!!!!

sleeper_ said:
lol all i can say is that your bro can't drive.. that must be the case b/c people are geting 15.3's and 15.4's..
this one guy that got a 15.1 had a timeslip..
he got rid of the spare and jack from his trunk.

oh and the reason why 0-60 times can't really be confirmed is that all the peeps are concentrating on the 1/4 mile times on the boards. The 0-60 time is hardly even discussed. I browse 3 sentra related boards, freshalloy.com, b15sentra.net, and thevboard.com. and sometimes automotiveforums.com

:eek: WOW how in the heck did that happen 15.3-15.4sec 1/4mile by average normal driver's when the SpecV has been tested by caranddriver at 0-60.. 7.3sec 1/4mile at 15.5@89mph, SCC has it at 0-60..7.4sec 1/4mile@15.7sec@87mph, and motorweek has it at 0-60..7.1sec 1/4mile 15.5sec@90mph. They are experienced drivers and you guys can actually run faster than a experienced driver hmmm(scratch) that's wierd. If you say they've ran a 15.1 and 15.3-4's then i guess they've ran it but whatever man i like SpecV"s and my bro is still kinda a rookie but he's way better than he was. Wanna here something sad :eek: when his car was stock he didn't even shift that good he raced a 96 LS Integra with intake and Exhaust he lost by 1.5car lenghs so we switched and i beat the Integra by 2car lenghs. He didn't know how to shift he would drop the clutch at 35-4000rpms then switched to 2nd gear by the time the Cvtc kicks in at 5100rpms he would shift at 5400rpms he wouldn't let it go atleast to 6000 where the Power is at, and plus he could not take off that good. But now he's a whole freakin lot better, he takes civic SI's with no problem cause he added the Injen CAI, Spintech exhaust, and dropt it 2"inches with Eibach springs.

Back