mazdaspeed steering wheel

You have to disconnect your battery and wait for a while so the air bags battery drain. Might even need to take out the air bag fuse. Then you can take it apart just like a normal steering wheel.

vodapas77 said:
You have to disconnect your battery and wait for a while so the air bags battery drain. Might even need to take out the air bag fuse. Then you can take it apart just like a normal steering wheel.

He is correct. I replaced both airbags in my car as it was totaled when i bought it. Just unplug your battery, their are 2 plugs on either side of your steering wheel. Pop those off, then remove the bolts behind them. The whole center piece is all one complete unit. You just unplug the yellow plug and then remove the nut holding the wheel in place. Obviously installation is just the oposite.

When i put mine in i was kinda worried too. But after a few phone call found out that you really dont even have to unplug the battery, but its better save than sorry. They are not like bombs waiting to go off. They have to recieve a signal from the airbag computer to actually go off.

how di u guys get ur pix on ur signatures?

Attachments

• 545520_2.jpg
    545520_2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,007
Last edited:
trbomp5 said:
put a photo on a website like village photo or something, then just link to with an html url link

how do u do that? all i want is to have a big pic of my car under my quote, i tryed everything.

• Go to USER CP
  • On Settings and Options click on EDIT SIGNATURE
  • Highlight the URL of the picture you want to use
  • Then under YOUR SIGNATURE click on the YELLOW SQUARE
  • Paste the URL of the pic on there and click OK
that should be it.

Oh GREAT! I was bidding on that... now the whole world knows about it and I'm being outbid. Awesome! (hand)

never Ender said:
  • Go to USER CP
  • On Settings and Options click on EDIT SIGNATURE
  • Highlight the URL of the picture you want to use
  • Then under YOUR SIGNATURE click on the YELLOW SQUARE
  • Paste the URL of the pic on there and click OK
that should be it.

where do u highlite the url of the pic, in my uploads?

snooky said:
where do u highlite the url of the pic, in my uploads?
This is actually not very hard. Tell you what, just pm me with your current sig and send me the pic you want under it and i'll put it on my village photo acount and then put it in your sig, then pm it back to you.

Latest posts

Back