WTB Mazdaspeed Protege Turbo

Found mine on Facebook with a stock manifold and down pipe for 150$ in my old city of Greeley Colorado had to have a buddy of mine pick it up and ship it to me so the total came out to being 280$ ish but I got lucky best bet is scouring FB marketplace or the internet in all states there’s also a guy who parts out MSPs in Canada under JP parts international but I think he’s ran out of mazdaspeed protégés because he won’t reply to my emails anymore about turbo parts but best bet is look on FB in Colorado and Utah when I lived in colo there is a big speed culture out there for protégés as well as speed 3/6s same with Utah

Found mine on Facebook with a stock manifold and down pipe for 150$ in my old city of Greeley Colorado had to have a buddy of mine pick it up and ship it to me so the total came out to being 280$ ish but I got lucky best bet is scouring FB marketplace or the internet in all states there’s also a guy who parts out MSPs in Canada under JP parts international but I think he’s ran out of mazdaspeed protégés because he won’t reply to my emails anymore about turbo parts but best bet is look on FB in Colorado and Utah when I lived in colo there is a big speed culture out there for protégés as well as speed 3/6s same with Utah
Thanks man

Back