mazdaspeed protege rear bumper part #

its the same as all other 99+ protege sedan rear bumpers: BJ0J-50-2218P

the only difference is the rear skirt, and there are two versions of that.
MP3 / Early MSP: 0000-8M-C16
Late MSP: 0000-8Y-C31-00

the rear bumper should be easy to get, but the rear skirt might be more difficult to source.

its the same as all other 99+ protege sedan rear bumpers: BJ0J-50-2218P

the only difference is the rear skirt, and there are two versions of that.
MP3 / Early MSP: 0000-8M-C16
Late MSP: 0000-8Y-C31-00

the rear bumper should be easy to get, but the rear skirt might be more difficult to source.

really ? its the same bumper? i didnt know that hmm if its the same then how does it bolt to the regular protege rear bumper

really ? its the same bumper? i didnt know that hmm if its the same then how does it bolt to the regular protege rear bumper

not sure i understand what you are asking here... the actual bumper is the same part between all 3rd gen protege's. (except the protege5) the MP3 and MSP's had an additional "Skirt" that attaches to the lower part of the bumper to make it "look" different. go stick your head under the rear part of your bumper and it will become clearly obvious what i'm talking about.

I have one in good condition if you need it. Free, you pay shipping. I live in Arizona though. Its regular Protege Bumper, Color is pure white.

not sure i understand what you are asking here... the actual bumper is the same part between all 3rd gen protege's. (except the protege5) the MP3 and MSP's had an additional "Skirt" that attaches to the lower part of the bumper to make it "look" different. go stick your head under the rear part of your bumper and it will become clearly obvious what i'm talking about.

oh i see what your saying now so there is no real diffrence between them just the fact that there is a lip

Yea sure. I will get them to you asap. I have been trying to get rid of the rear bumper for some time for free and no one wanted it.

I am so sorry for not getting a picture for you right away. I will definatley get you one this morning after 8am.

Back