Mazdaspeed Protege 80mm Exhaust

@CorkSport Hello, I've seen some old forum posts and videos on you guys' YouTube channel talking about the 80mm exhaust for the Mazdaspeed Protege but can't seem to find it for sale online anywhere. Is this still being sold? And if no does anyone know where I may be able to pick one up secondhand? Thanks in advance.

@CorkSport Hello, I've seen some old forum posts and videos on you guys' YouTube channel talking about the 80mm exhaust for the Mazdaspeed Protege but can't seem to find it for sale online anywhere. Is this still being sold? And if no does anyone know where I may be able to pick one up secondhand? Thanks in advance.
It's been long discontinued. There's been recent demand for this unit in the last few years but no luck so far with getting another production run going.

That being said your only way to get a setup is through the second hand market. If you still can't find one shoot me a PM, I may have a lead on a set although used.

It's been long discontinued. There's been recent demand for this unit in the last few years but no luck so far with getting another production run going.

That being said your only way to get a setup is through the second hand market. If you still can't find one shoot me a PM, I may have a lead on a set although used.
Alright thank you, I'll PM you if I can't find one, I appreciate it.

Alright thank you, I'll PM you if I can't find one, I appreciate it.

You think you could help me find one? I’ve looked everywhere but can’t find it.

Back