Mazdaspeed 6 now with Enkei RSV

buttons

:
Mazdaspeed 6
I was pretty unhappy with the MKW M103 belletire sold me so they swapped them out free of charge. im much happier now, but wish i had less wheel gap. Currently have RPM street springs which i think is 1.2" lower then stock. _IGP3086.jpg

Look 377x better than the previous wheels. And the gap isn't really that bad IMO.

Soooooooooooo much better.

The MS6 is such a large looking car it makes wheels look small lol

Love the wheels but that wheel gap is huge!
What size rims and tires are those?

wheels are 18x7.5" tires i think are 215/40/18 ill have to double check next time i goto my car. Car felt hella fast yesterday, i forgot how much it loves 50 degree weather.

I like the design of those wheels. I think part of the wheel gap look might be the white car and the black color of the tires.

-Derrick

the gap is bothering me lol very well could be the angle. i probably would have went with a 45 sidewall but the rim looks awsome

I think your right, ill probably get 45 next time im in the market for tires. i bought these toyos because they were $400 installed and for 18" tires i think thats cheap.

I took another picture on my way to work which i think looks a tad better. still a lot of wheel gap for my taste but im not one that wants my wheels tucked into the wheel well...

_IGP3098.JPG

Back