Mazdas247.com OFFICIAL Addiction Thread!

im honestly suprised antione didnt make it that way...

mmm hotdogs for lunch... yummy... ( dont go ruinin it for me i know whats inside of em... so shush!! )

Hello all my name is Justin, I am definitely an addict of mazdas and mazdas247.com. I owe a lot about my car to these forums if I didn't buy it from a member on here I more than likely bought it from a link on here. Over the past few years I have gained quite a bit of knowledge of the 99-00 Pros, I try and share that with other members and sometimes I am wrong, who knew. I am always up for learning and what a great place this forum is for doing such.

oh and I spend around 3-4hours a day on here at work then 2-3 outside of work. Well thats during the winter, summer is entirely different. I also rock my Mazdas247.com Hoodie everywhere.

here is some pics.
photo-21.jpg

QUOTE]

I WANT YOUR SMILEY FACE STICKER!!!! lol i like it

I am kinda a newb to the forum but am addicted to mazda's and now mazda247.com. I have owned a few mazdas- 91 egt, 91 sohc protege, 91 miata, and now 03 p5. i have also talked my mom into buying 99 millenia and 08 3. i dont post too much but spend hours a day reading all the usefull info about mazdas. my wife gets on me for spending too much time on here

bump... im realy shocked this post has not sky rocketed yet

I have to say I am slowly becoming addicted, every time I get access to a computer, I come straight to this site. When I come home from lunch, wake up in the morning, before I go to work and when I get home from work..here I am...and another cool thing, Racerx, I too work on helicopters here on Ft. Hood!!! Apache Crew Chief to be specific. So, when I am not turning wrenches on a longbow, Im doing something to my car...or Im on here..lol

Attachments

• 003 (6).JPG
    003 (6).JPG
    647.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 004 (7).JPG
    004 (7).JPG
    802.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 013 (5).JPG
    013 (5).JPG
    602.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0497.JPG
    IMG_0497.JPG
    417.3 KB · Views: 7
ya know your addicted to this site when it is 3:17am... and your still online hoping someone puts a sick deal on the calssifieds section.. or something interestin happens... its like... its like those old ppl that listen to scanners just because that was their thing in the old days...

I have been addicted since I joined. I bought my first mazda 3 years ago, have loved driving it everyday. I found the site last year looking around for some info on modding my P5, and here it all is/was. I since have converted my wife from a toyota sienna to a MAZDA!! WOOT WOOT! and I already have the mod bug for that! Great job on the site Big thank you to Antoine and the MODS!!

Yea my wifes 95 M3 died so she was looking at getting a yaris or carolla....I was like hell no. Mazda3 lol After that 2 of her other friends ended up getting Mazda3s lol It was kinda funny because when they come over the house is filled up with Mazdas. lol

Yea my wifes 95 M3 died so she was looking at getting a yaris or carolla....I was like hell no. Mazda3 lol After that 2 of her other friends ended up getting Mazda3s lol It was kinda funny because when they come over the house is filled up with Mazdas. lol

lol.... thats awsome... i like mazda 3's...

Guess I am getting addicted too, dont even have a Mazda right now. I should get my 02 P5 Tuesday. Sold my slightly hooped up explorer, last week. I know part of the reason I am so set on a P5 is seeing how passionate y'all are about your Mazdas. I have had 3 early 80's B series trucks, a 91 cab plus, an 88 323, and a early 90's(I think) 626. If I can find another good Cab Plus for the right deal, I hope to get it in the next year.
I almost bought a 07 MS3(omg that thing is fun) last week, but chose to stay without a car note. Im sure I will have questions once I get my P5 home, but I promise to do a search before I pester all of you with them.

lol we are here to help very much.. !! congrats on the P5 buy... it's a fun car... as far as the exploder goes.. my cousin has one that is turbo'd.. and lowered... ( I DONT KNOW WHY) but he loves it

I really like my exploder.......loaded out, with leather, moonroof, lowered, 5.0, cai, cat back that sounded awesome, 17" Boyd Coddingtons w yoko tires, handled really well for a SUV thanks to the handling kit. but it was getting tired...163k miles, and mileage was eating me up..........usually 17mpg if i babied it.........it was just time to go........

Back