Mazda3 Age & Occupation thread

Gustavo Caballero
Sonora Mexico
Information and Comunication Technologies Engineering
Mazda3i 2007 Blue Aurora

Rayne
Full-time Mom & Law Student

We have two Mazda's ... My 3, in my signature and my husband's 6. I had a Titanium Gray 2006 Mazda 3 before I bought the True Red 2007 in January of 07.

Rod (a.k.a. white rice)(yes)
Project manager for a GPS manufaturer.
San Jose CA

2008 pearl white GT hatch
all stock except...
tinted windows
racing pedal set including a dead pedal
a supreme sound deadening job (doors & floors)

Alpine White 2004 BMW X5 3.0i SOLD!!!

Regie 2008 pearl white ms3 traded in velocity red gt rx8 6spd. Had to make room for rhe kids although wife drives a 2005 black mic mpv es

Andrew
Fire Sprinkler Designer / Student
Jacksonville, FL
2008 Blue Mica Hatch (maybe 2008.5, don't remember if the 2008 had the MP3 CD reader, and the auxiliary jack for a digital player or not, mine does)

Currently, only tinted the windows (30 on the front 2, 15 on the back 3 is what he said I believe), new to the mod thing, and the wife dosen't seem to jazzed about wanting to get into it ("tough cookies," I say!).

new 3 Owner

Just got back into the Mazda fold with a 2005 Mazda 3 2.3 S. Have owned 4 Miatas previously with the last being a 10AE. I LOVE my mazda 3! No mods yet, but the molding is coming off, then the rear fin is getting some work.

2007 Calaxy Gray Mica 3 iTouring, AT

Student - Univeristy West Florida, Northwest Florida State College.

Last edited:
2005 Black Mica Mazda 3i
Poker Player
Student - Stony Brook University, Nursing

Last edited:
i posted this information in the original thread that somehow got taken over by the ms3 guys and got left behind when we made a new forum..

Derek
29 (dear god i'm old)
Electro Mechanical Techinician III (i dont' know what the III means besides 3 large raises!!)

Back