Mazda V6 Water Pump GP $65 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, just got my labtop to connect to the net. My work sent me out on Thursday and I get back on Wednesday. My GF will be picking up the parts tomorrow and when I get in, I'll be labeling them and sending them off. I have to ship the 3.0 PS, WP, 2.3 ALT and remaining WP pulleys. So I will be VERY busy boxing and labeling when I get in. I only have 2 weeks left at my current job and delays will be a thing of the past. I am on wireless net and don't get a good signal at all. So I will get to as many PM's as I can right now and will finish them off when I get back intown. This is the last time I will be sent out of town. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Look dude, this is horrible business. You have until the end of the weekend to send me my REFUND or I file a complaint with PayPal.

shipping info? I can only hope youre not responding because youre that busy putting these in boxes for us but the way things have gone I seriously doubt this to be the case.

Ladies and gentleman we have now entered into the Accolade zone.

Come on Brach put yourself in our shoes! With how long you have had us waiting you need to go above and beyond with customer service at this point.
It takes two minutes to post up photos or 1 minute to just update us.

This is going to be your full time business? How do you think 40 or so ticked off previous customers will factor into the future reputation?

Mistakes happen. That has been stated..... Since then it seems like you have out of town more than not. You need to now respond to that with some kick ass customer service.

Rob

Ladies and gentleman we have now entered into the Accolade zone.

Come on Brach put yourself in our shoes! With how long you have had us waiting you need to go above and beyond with customer service at this point.
It takes two minutes to post up photos or 1 minute to just update us.

This is going to be your full time business? How do you think 40 or so ticked off previous customers will factor into the future reputation?

Mistakes happen. That has been stated..... Since then it seems like you have out of town more than not. You need to now respond to that with some kick ass customer service.

Rob
^^^^^Amen Brotha

Brach,
Please call me between 5pm and 7pm CST.I have several people asking me questions for which I do not have answers for,and they are very unhappy.I ran the GB on the other forum for you and got you more customers and this has backfired in my face.I hope you can put yourself in our shoes and see where everyone is coming from.

Dave

Well, paypal told me that even though this is outside of the "45 day" golden rule if enough people file a claim, again even though it is past 45 days, then they will pursue the issue with the seller.

Well, paypal told me that even though this is outside of the "45 day" golden rule if enough people file a claim, again even though it is past 45 days, then they will pursue the issue with the seller.

I will give him until this time tomorrow to give some solid info. If by then we still have the same song and dance or lack of then I am on board for necessary action .

Thanks for making that call. Anyone know anyone in 84121?

WOW No updates! Where are the mods on this site!?!?

Any calls Dave?

Nope,and I am off to work at the bar

are we F'ed?

Not by any means.

Ohhh no. There are so many ways to have this settled in a proper manner. Preferably it would be Brach doing (for once) as he says that he will do.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000

It won't even need paypal for what could happen.

Brach,
Let me remind you that what you are doing if you don't not produce the product we ordered from you or refund the money we have paid to you is a federal crime since you would be committing internet fraud and it is across state lines.You need to contact me tomorrow and give me a reasonable timetable of when the pullies will be shipped and when the people have requested a refund will be paid before I contact the authorities.Call me tomorrow after 11AM CST.

Dave

This is retarded. I still don't know what pulley, if any, I received yet as I haven't been home since New Year's, but this has been so poorly handled that I don't give a s***.

I'll send back whatever I received so long as my money gets back to me as well. It's safe to say this whole thing was a goddamn waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back