Mazda Protege Owner Photos

did u do just the front bumper or skirts too? I would think it would look awkward with just the front bumper with no skirts? side pic?

Blade4804 said:
New Additions to my car!

Added the P5 bumper with MSP fog lights
2067038_20_full.jpg

Got the Valve cover trim and the Strut tower bar
2067038_19_full.jpg

I know she is dirty but i am going to was her this weekend and post clean pics on http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2067038

Thanks for all the feedback.

Buck said:
did u do just the front bumper or skirts too? I would think it would look awkward with just the front bumper with no skirts? side pic?

Actually I saw a black ES around here last summer with just the MP3 bumper, and it didn't look as bad as you think.

And Blade, lookin' good! I like the progress, keep it up (thumb)

Some professional photographer took pics at February's autocross event, here's one of mine:
20060212%20AL%20Autocross%20780b%20copy.jpg

i have an es with the smp front end, i didnt use to have the bc2 sides , let me find a pic..............

I can't remember if I posted on this thread..but what the heck, one more time wouldn't hurt.

1st Pic is during a Solo1 event
2nd Pic is during a Solo2 event

Attachments

• Solo011.jpg
    Solo011.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Regional Solo II 2005 event 8 SPDA Bracebridge Aug 27, 2005. 261.jpg
    Regional Solo II 2005 event 8 SPDA Bracebridge Aug 27, 2005. 261.jpg
    801 KB · Views: 229
NegatiZE said:
That road course looks fun as hell.

Clint, if you ever have the chance to come up to Toronto during the summer, you should try and participate in either Solo1 or Solo2 events here.

Shes kinda dirty... I'll take the cam with me tomorrow and get some good pics of her...

any thoughts on my grill?? I painted it today.. I think it looks a lot better than the chrome...

green2000~es2.jpg

well i looked over this thread and didnt see any of my car so i guess i didnt post here yet so here is some of my car. new mods in the worx .

Before the mp3 wing swap
100_0111.jpg

After the wing swap
100_0297.jpg

here are some random shots of my car
100_0384.jpg

100_0354.jpg

100_0361.jpg

Last pix with newly installed 7k helios hid kit
hid5.jpg

hid6.jpg

i did some more work,heres the pics

here it is,bow down,lol,j/k.

Attachments

• 020_07A.JPG
    020_07A.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 334
  • 016_11A.JPG
    016_11A.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 253
wrong bitchass...........he has the apc hood and i have one of only 2 xcelerated concepts..........i have vents that are functionable......so my engine bay is cooler and my motor runs a tad stronger..........

MP3Architect said:
wrong bitchass...........he has the apc hood and i have one of only 2 xcelerated concepts..........i have vents that are functionable......so my engine bay is cooler and my motor runs a tad stronger..........
WOW,no need for name calling,you gotta admit,they do look very similar,i think he was just messin around,relax....we all know what kinda hood you have,dont worry....if i didnt build my car to look the way it does now,it would have been just like yours..nice and clean...tight ride,i like it!!!get that webpage done so we can see all the pics..maybe its just me,but i couldnt get them up...i understand its under construction,so pm me when its done,i want some close ups!ps,dont look at my passenger side rear quarter,i had to cover it up with a sticker,dammit,people always messin with other peoples cars...i hate that...they r just jealous because they didnt buy a mazda..and again,sweet,sweet ride,super clean.

until next time,James

Last edited:
Back