Mazda Protege Owner Photos

Sk8ter05 said:
looks very nice....how much did you get it for? just wondering, how come you didn't go with the AUTO EXE? anyways, nice ride...get it paint and post some updated pics alright and i don't mean camera phone pics....i want to see actual camera pics.
i forgot actually how much i paid for it, i got that and an 03 wing from mryellermp5, along with an msp turbo kit. My 3.5 msp wheels are being shipped as we speak from texas via we are ninja. Right now i have four lugs on the front and five lug on the rear. I'm now waiting on wheels because the ones i was going to use got stolen literally out of my drive way two weeks ago. so hopefully by the end of the summer i will have her all buttoned up, just gotta purchase a rear lip and get my side skirts, wing, and lip installed. and should be set as far as exterior until i get outta debt and get a complete body job done. if yall notice i do have P5 head lights:-D

daonly1around said:
i forgot actually how much i paid for it, i got that and an 03 wing from mryellermp5, along with an msp turbo kit. My 3.5 msp wheels are being shipped as we speak from texas via we are ninja. Right now i have four lugs on the front and five lug on the rear. I'm now waiting on wheels because the ones i was going to use got stolen literally out of my drive way two weeks ago. so hopefully by the end of the summer i will have her all buttoned up, just gotta purchase a rear lip and get my side skirts, wing, and lip installed. and should be set as far as exterior until i get outta debt and get a complete body job done. if yall notice i do have P5 head lights:-D

How do u have 4lug on the front and 5lug on the rear? (uhm) Doing or have u done a swap?

NoVa 2.0 said:
How do u have 4lug on the front and 5lug on the rear? (uhm) Doing or have u done a swap?
sounds like he's half-way through the swap ;)

the swap to 5lug must not be very hard it seens like alot of people have done it
i would like to do it just so i could get a set of mazdaspeed rims

red99pro said:
daonly1around, I was looking on the RSX forum, and i saw u in the background of someone's pic. from a meet.
(uhm) i highly doubt that, maybe you just saw someone with a car that looks like mine, and yea, i'm half way through the swap beacuase i can't set the rear end on the ground because i don't have any rims, and i don't like have all for corners on jack stands...

Last edited:
Check this action out: Projectors!!!

Projectors009.jpg

TSX Projectors... I will share more info later, but lets just say it is sweet!

For more pics, check here:
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3242574#post3242574

post 1375

red99pro said:
Thats a good job. You had 2 get rid of the blinkers?

Yeah... no more blinkers on the side... oh well, that's what side markers are for, right?

Just stunting with my side license plate.

Attachments

• P_00012.JPG
    P_00012.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 173
  • P_00011.JPG
    P_00011.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 131
  • P_00008.JPG
    P_00008.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 143
mazdaspeedemon2 said:
the swap to 5lug must not be very hard it seens like alot of people have done it
i would like to do it just so i could get a set of mazdaspeed rims
umm if you really want 22+ lb rims, I'm sure I could find you a set of motegis in 4-lug

Latest posts

Back