*Mazda of the Month 2.0* VOTE NOW for September!

VOTE NOW for September!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man this time its really getting hard to choose between the cars. they are all so sweet and beautiful.

All the cars seem legit. For me it was between the FD and Cosmo. I had to vote for the Cosmo....that steering wheel is way too gangster.

I agree, not saying there isn't nice cars here, just none make me think "DAMN, that s*** is tight!"

Went with the JDM 6, Kenstyle FTW.

In my opinion, I don't know how you won MOTM because you're car ain't "tight"....its a fake. enough said

Voted for Nuke's RX-8. Its a clean car, well balanced car, and I would of voted for him last time.

My other choice would of been the Yellow RE-A FD... Just because that's what my other FD will look like...

And regarding to this comment..

I don't really care if I win, but I also don't think this is a popularity contest nor should someone judge a car based on if they won last month or last year. You should vote for the car and not for owner. This is the reason why I don't enter myself on my own forum.. Either case, the Cosmo is pretty much a stock car.. I don't expect to win. Its uniqueness are that its rare and 1st for a lot of things in automotive world.. That I think only select few will understand.

Antoine, If I could make a suggestion, You should remove the option to see who voted for which car... And see you at 7Stock!!

Regarding your comment that only a select few will understand, I absolutely agree. Many people just don't see the actual value and rarity of mainly, old cars. A lot of people just don't know what a Cosmo is or even what a 20B is. They see the big body kits, pep boy rims, and a million speakers in the trunk and automatically give it a plus plus. You're right, only a select few will acknowledge and appreciate the true value and originality of cars like your own...It's a shame.

That JDM 6 is beautiful, but I'm going to have to come back and look at these cars again. few beauties here, nice work guys!

In my opinion, I don't know how you won MOTM because you're car ain't "tight"....its a fake. enough said

a fake MSP it may be... a ride that a LOT of blood, sweat, and tears have gone into, it also certianly is, and for all the crap I give dub, I will say I respect the work he has done. he's the definition of built, not bought.

Sucking down that haterad huh? (hah)

I can't really say anything about your car because you haven't done a damn thing to it, or get s*** on every time you post a pic cause of those fogs. You're driving the wrong car, you need something that better shows your personality, cause you're making mazda drivers look like fat dick heads straight outta Miami.

;)

Chill out guys...Enough with the comebacks...Let's keep this friendly...Thank you.

Note the following warning that I've already posted in this thread:

icon4.gif
NOTE: Any smartass, flametory and or off topic posts will be deleted and the poster will receive an infraction!

Also note that I should NOT have to repeat myself in this case.

Alot of nice cars this month, wonder the $$$ into it all lol, keep up the good work guys, awesum mods there as well

Last edited:
I just cleaned up this thread after already posting the following...

Chill out guys...Enough with the comebacks...Let's keep this friendly...Thank you.

Note the following warning that I've already posted in this thread:

icon4.gif
NOTE: Any smartass, flametory and or off topic posts will be deleted and the poster will receive an infraction!

Also note that I should NOT have to repeat myself in this case.

...and issued infraction warnings to those people who ignored my previous warning...If I see anymore CRAP in this thread, I'm going to issue FULL INFRACTIONS for each and every offense which may lead to being permanently banned.

Remember, those who disrespect the Mazda Forums Community and its rules, are ultimately responsible for their own infractions and or removal from the forums.

Now for the last time...Let's keep this thread on topic, friendly and enjoyable...Thank you.

I finally saw Focus' car this weekend at a drift event (where he won best Proteg)...he definitely didn't submit the best pix of his car (shrug)

imo his interior shot killed it, but none the less a great looking car.

wish the Cosmo didnt have the FD in the pic.

but alot of variety this is tough a call, do i stand true to the MSP love?

Last edited:
I voted for Supman, I love the wheels and the fact that it's a track car, body kit was debatable but at least you made good use of it by filling out the fender extension and the hood actually helps get rid of heat, may also help with downforce but I don't really know.

Deal breaker for me on some of these cars is anything hanging from the rear view mirror.

We're on the final stretch now...(bump) for those who haven't VOTED yet...Get on it people! (first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back